Dodgers and Cubs in NL championship series.yahoo!!!!

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This was the matchup I wanted.This is a dream matchup for me because I will be happy either way whichever team form the national league goes to the world series.:clap2:

I of course want the Cubs to go there since as everyone knows,they are my second favorite team in basebal after the Royals. The dodgers would be my second choice after the Cubs in the NL so ONE of them is assured of going there.:banana:

Normally I could care less about the Dodgers making it as far as they did but with the Rams back in LA,it is great to have them make it this far so now the whole world sees LA fields winners:thup:. Regardless if they dont go to the series and they wont-"the Giants were the Cubs toughest test they will face." Getting this far is a big step for them the fact they are winners of the first round.:thup:

Just need to have the team from the NL that goes to the world series WIN it all.Just getting there will be unacceptable for me.

I of course want the Cubs to win the whole thing so go Cubs.this is a must win,cant afford to go down 2-1 on the road. sundays game loss does not worry me.how many people can hit kershaw? not many.He wont be on the mound tonight.

Forum List

Back