Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Release

I read that if you feel that thing with gas and punch it full throttle and keep it wide open, you will run out of gas in 8 minutes lol

• Banned

Unbelievable proformance for a car that cost close to $200K to build! You do realize that stock for stock, either of the Hellcat's are faster in a straight line than the viper!

Although, THIS is my screen saver! :banana::banana::banana:

srt-viper-stryker-green-001-1.jpg

viper handling is one of the best in the world... trust me no other car comes close in looks (not the new ugly one), cost, performance and rarity.

Personally I love that above Viper, much better driver than the Gen 1-3 cars. BUT as to performance, the 2015 Z06 Corvette automatic will leave it sucking up the Vettes tire smoke... under 3 seconds to 60 with STOCK tires is almost in Veyron territory!

a few years ago- prof. driver- listen to what he says about the viper- see he giggles like a little girl. My (now sold) gen 2 was even funner....

I had a 2006, and was never comfortable in it, after 4 months sold it. It really isn't made for a bigger guy!

I had a 2000, and a 2002- both rt10's.. loved both, lots of room for me 6'1, 250.

no doubt the vette is a beast- too plasticy for my taste:) , not as rare or hand made either. You can do so much to the viper's engine....

The older engines were good for a turbo or 2, the Gen 4 on, not so much. Just wonder what a larger supercharger and a few other mods will do for the Corvette, The Mustang Shelby, for $2 K will give you over 750 RWHP, and low 10's full weight at the track with Drag radials.

a few years ago- prof. driver- listen to what he says about the viper- see he giggles like a little girl. My (now sold) gen 2 was even funner....

I had a 2006, and was never comfortable in it, after 4 months sold it. It really isn't made for a bigger guy!

I had a 2000, and a 2002- both rt10's.. loved both, lots of room for me 6'1, 250.

We're the same size, and I was very uncomfortable with the window down and having my arm resting on the sill, Seat uncomfortable and NO headroom.

Forum List

Back