DOD To Troops: Don't Speak Ill Of The Quran...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Quran6.jpg

My God, why are American Taxpayers still being forced to pay for this absurd debacle over there?

Ever since religious materials from terrorist detainees in Afghanistan were burned because “they contained extremist messages or inscriptions,” there have been ongoing, orchestrated attacks on our troops.

And I’m not talking about the attacks coming from our enemies in the Taliban or angry Afghan troops incited to kill our military personnel by the non-stop news about the burnings.

Rather, I’m talking about the attacks that have come from the Obama Administration’s Department of Defense (DOD), which has hedged our troops in and tied their hands ever since the materials that “contained extremist messages or inscriptions” were burned.
In short, the DOD is treating our troops as infidels just as our jihadist enemies do. And if you think I go too far suggesting this, consider the sensitivity training guidelines the DOD published to prevent our troops from offending the Taliban again. Titled “Proper Handling and Disposal of Islamic Religious Materials Service Members/Training Guide,” here are the first two guidelines:

Verbal disrespect for Islam and/or the Quran is as inappropriate as physical desecration of the Quran.

If you must search a location of a person’s belongings, ask them if they have a Quran or religious item present. If so, ask them to remove it or put it in a suitable place before conducting the search.

In case you missed it, according to these first two guidelines, non-Muslim members of our military are not only barred from touching a Quran but also from speaking disrespectfully of one.

All this time we’ve been led to believe the problem was the burning of religious materials, but it appears the real problem was a lack a respect for Islam shown by the infidels in our military--also known as "hate speech" or "thought crime."

Read More:
DOD to Troops: Don't Speak Ill of the Quran

Last edited:
It's called winning the peace, sucks doesn't it?

It's called a monumental fluster-cuck. Time to get the Hell out of that Shite-Hole. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for this debacle anymore.

It's called being pussies... gains us zero respect when we have to worry about feelings

Enemy 1- "Pssstt.. Jimmy.. Watch this.... I'm gonna make a statement that looking at us without your eyes crossed is offensive... and watch what the pussy powers that be in the evil Satan America do"
Enemy 2 - "Wow.... they ordered their troops to keep their eyes crossed at all time when they're in our country"
Enemy 1 - "Now watch this... I am going to announce that the colors tan, green, black, brown, and white are offensive to our culture"
Enemy 2 - "Wow, they're issuing pink uniforms"
Enemy 1 - "And watch now.. they talk like we respect them for this"
Enemy 2 - "Amazing... absolutely amazing.... you should put on a stage show comedy tour after they leave and we just take everything back over"

It's called winning the peace, sucks doesn't it?

It's called a monumental fluster-cuck. Time to get the Hell out of that Shite-Hole. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for this debacle anymore.

I completely agree but I would prefer we walk out rather than fight our way out Saigon style.

Your Saigon style analogy isn't plausible. Unfortunately we'll likely be pouring in Billions in Taxpayer Dollars for many more years in Afghanistan. They want our cash, so they'll do the minimum to make sure the cashflow keeps flowing. Instead, we'll likely hand half the country over to the Taliban and then head out. Those deals are already in the works. Personally, i think it's time we bring all of our kids and all of our cash back home. 'The Longest War' is over.

I completely agree but I would prefer we walk out rather than fight our way out Saigon style.

Your Saigon style analogy isn't plausible. Unfortunately we'll likely be pouring in Billions in Taxpayer Dollars for many more years in Afghanistan. They want our cash, so they'll do the minimum to make sure the cashflow keeps flowing. Instead, we'll likely hand half the country over to the Taliban and then head out. Those deals are already in the works. Personally, i think it's time we bring all of our kids and all of our cash back home. 'The Longest War' is over.

Bingo.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Anybody know what the end game is there? Or are we just sticking to the broad term of "stability" which is meaningless?

Anybody know what the end game is there? Or are we just sticking to the broad term of "stability" which is meaningless?

The goal posts have been moved so far back they are now out of the arena and leaving the parking lot.

Yup. It's so bad now, most can't even remember why we went there in the first place. It's over. Time to get out.

These rules have US Service members taking better care of the Quran their our own US flag. :(
Gravity, the Flag is in our hearts, we need no so called protection or RELIGIOUS rules to keep the flag for ever.

Forum List

Back