Documenting the Unoriginal Bastard that is Barry Obama...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Just about EVERYTHING that is Barry is Fabricated and Created for the VERY thing he Won last November...

Here's an Example:

url

Had he Run as the Marxist he is, I would have some Respect for him, but he didn't...

He Created what he Thought was the Electable Black Man and did just that...

Got Elected.

Most People would have been Impressed with Winning Office to the US Senate...

Not Barry... Didn't even Care enough to Finish a Full Term.

There are Endless Examples of this Hack Ripping People Off, but I don't want to be the one that Posts them all...

Please, add to the List if you have some that Stand out.

:)

peace...

Ah, those grapes sure are sour, aren't they?

fn_corkysm60.gif

You Voted for a Teleprompted Fraud and Liar who just Pushed to Criminalize NOT being Insured...

Enjoy your Enslavement to a Hack... I "Hope" your Line is Long when you Need Medical Treatment.

And Merry Christmas! ;)

peace...

I'll enjoy knowing that he's not as bad as wingnuts like yourself say he is and that he's not as unpopular as you'd like to think he is, either. Plus, I'll remember the threads gloating about the problems the Prez and the Dems were having getting a HC bill passed.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to yourself, kind sir.

:D

You know, no one on this board even call Bush, the Chimp, this word. You are hitting a new low, but when the economy recovers next year and he is elected to a second term, we will be the ones laughing.

You know, no one on this board even call Bush, the Chimp, this word. You are hitting a new low, but when the economy recovers next year and he is elected to a second term, we will be the ones laughing.

What Word?... And if I Called Barry a "Chimp"... You would have Imploded.

peace...

Well, the new GI Bill is a reality, and the Health Care Bill soon will be. Then on to addressing climate change, and removing banks from the student lending process.

Just about EVERYTHING that is Barry is Fabricated and Created for the VERY thing he Won last November...

Here's an Example:

url

Had he Run as the Marxist he is, I would have some Respect for him, but he didn't...

Got Elected.

There are Endless Examples of this Hack Ripping People Off, but I don't want to be the one that Posts them all...

peace...

I own that book....some very good reading.

I'm curious, if this is what some obushama critics are reduced to in the first year, what will OP's consist of by October 2011? Will your ignorance and racism reduce you to a form of laziness that has you posting half of a watermelon and confusing that for a political discursive contribution?

Why are people slandering and denigrating Pres. Obama?

He showed up at the exact moment we needed someone to rescue the nation.

How can people be so ungrateful??

You are not looking at the same results we are. Its not slander to post the truth:
1. Obama's "cash for clunkers" borrowed taxpayer money from China to buy mostly foreign made cars.
2. Obama's "stimulus" borrowed more money to save the banks, then it became a slush fund
3. The recession happened because Obama and the dems pushed for mortgages for the unqualified, pocketing kickbacks from fannie, freddie & Mozillo
4. UHC takes medical benefits earned by workers and puts the welfare class and illegals in line ahead of them for medical care.
5. Obama will make more doctors leave medicine, so care will be rationed with long waits for care.
6. Obama prosecutes Navy Seals for hitting a terrorist?!
7. Obama puts KSM on trial in NYC to make a mockery of the judicial system. I'd waterboard that MF 186x a day until he died.
8. Obama sunk the US with his excessive borrowing and increase of the Debt.
9. Obama may have killed Social Security and Medicare with his excessive borrowing.

OTOH I give Obama and the dems credit for showing the GOP what its like to be irrelevent. The GOP deserved to have their noses rubbed it it for the last 8-years of horrible governing and job creation. Way too many factories were moved overseas, and now we'll see who can govern better, the dems or the re-focused GOP.

Last edited:

OTOH I give Obama and the dems credit for showing the GOP what its like to be irrelevent. The GOP deserved to have their noses rubbed it it for the last 8-years of horrible governing and job creation. Way too many factories were moved overseas, and now we'll see who can govern better, the dems or the re-focused GOP.

Gotta agree

I was a Republican all of my life. But the last 8 years was a disaster.

The GOP use to mean conservatism and fiscal responsibility.

Heck, last election, they couldn't even come up with a viable canidate.

Now the GOP is a party of......................????

Last edited:

dammit, your troll-power is weak in this post. nevertheless you hooked some, including me.
The Republicans/Bush drove this country into the ground during the their 8 years.

Obama came along and said he could fix our country. I voted for him. There was no other choice offered except McSame/Fail'in.

I hope and pray he can do what he claimed will get us back on track.

We will never recover if we go through 8 more years of mismanagement. :doubt:

Last edited:

dammit, your troll-power is weak in this post. nevertheless you hooked some, including me.
The Republicans/Bush drove this country into the ground during the their 8 years.

Obama came along and said he could fix our country. I voted for him. There was no other choice offered except McSame/Fail'in.

I hope and pray he can do what he claimed will get us back on track.

We will never recover if we go through 8 more years of mismanagement. :doubt:

better, but your dachau crew is looking at me. and i know your style.

Last edited:

Here's an Example:

url

Got Elected.

peace...

I'm curious, if this is what some obushama critics are reduced to in the first year, what will OP's consist of by October 2011? Will your ignorance and racism reduce you to a form of laziness that has you posting half of a watermelon and confusing that for a political discursive contribution?

How is my Observation that Barry Lifted from King, Racist?...

peace...

Here's an Example:

url

Got Elected.

peace...

How is my Observation that Barry Lifted from King, Racist?...

peace...

What did he lift from King?

Its a shame that Americans looked at this Marxist, Muslim, white hating, anti-American, terrorist luv'n anti-christ and elected him by a 2:1 margin over the best candidatate the Republicans have to offer.

Sucks being a republican....all you can do is whine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back