Documented Arab Invasion of "Palestine":

yep, like I said, they're all frauds and paid liars. The only link I found to that document was from a Mooooslem site with Arabic written all over it.

And the only thing I found at his link was a simple page. Granted it was a Jewish page, but I couldn't find the image at all. So he can provide a link to a Jewish site, that part is true; however he cannot provide a direct link at said Jewish site to the images he attaches to his posts here.

Then link us directly to the actual document. You should be able to do that, being a paid internet bullshit propagandist for IslamoFacist Arab supremacists.

That reminds me. Hey Monti, can you give us a direct link for your famous "Table 2" image? I asked before in another thread where you did post a link; however I couldn't find your image there.

Download the pdf file and go to page 566, it's easy.

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17185

Then link us directly to the actual document. You should be able to do that, being a paid internet bullshit propagandist for IslamoFacist Arab supremacists.

That reminds me. Hey Monti, can you give us a direct link for your famous "Table 2" image? I asked before in another thread where you did post a link; however I couldn't find your image there.

yep, like I said, they're all frauds and paid liars. The only link I found to that document was from a Mooooslem site with Arabic written all over it.

The document is from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive. It is in pdf. You can download it whenever you want. It is not from a Muslim site it's from a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ site. Do you ever stop lying?

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17184

Wow, you are such a pathetic stinky Mooooslem liar. That is a 400 + document and all I did was scroll to page 17, 185, and 186 to see that what you posted is nowhere to be found! Now post the direct link to the PDF, or be exposed as the asshole liar fraud that you are.

And the only thing I found at his link was a simple page. Granted it was a Jewish page, but I couldn't find the image at all. So he can provide a link to a Jewish site, that part is true; however he cannot provide a direct link at said Jewish site to the images he attaches to his posts here.

I told you I found it on a Mooooslem site with Arabic written all over it. The guy is a FRAUD and fulla shit. Not to be taken seriously. This is like the fourth time he posted a wrong link. He should be reported for this, I believe that is a violation of the board rules.

It is on the Jewish site as stated.

Then post the direct link. You linked us to a 500 page document that did not contain any of what you posted. Are they paying you to lie or be an AHOLE? Ha ha ha.

The document is from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive. It is in pdf. You can download it whenever you want. It is not from a Muslim site it's from a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ site. Do you ever stop lying?

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17184

Wow, you are such a pathetic stinky Mooooslem liar. That is a 400 + document and all I did was scroll to page 17, 185, and 186 to see that what you posted is nowhere to be found! Now post the direct link to the PDF, or be exposed as the asshole liar fraud that you are.

Well since it is on page 566 (volume 2), you would not have found it. Sheesh, what a dope you are. You have to download volume 2 as well you moron.

Ok, I downloaded the .pdf file. It has 615 pages. Page 566 takes me to part of the Index. I went to the end and back one hundred pages (just in case) and still cannot find your infamous "Table 2". So, maybe since you are so much smarter than I, it is not that easy. Anyone else? Just in case?

You are such a tool. You have to look at the page numbering of the document, not the pdf page numbers. The page numbers printed at the bottom of the page of the image of the document. LOL

The last page number of volume 2 is 1139.

Ok, I downloaded the .pdf file. It has 615 pages. Page 566 takes me to part of the Index. I went to the end and back one hundred pages (just in case) and still cannot find your infamous "Table 2". So, maybe since you are so much smarter than I, it is not that easy. Anyone else? Just in case?

You are such a tool. You have to look at the page numbering of the document, not the pdf page numbers. The page numbers printed at the bottom of the page of the image of the document. LOL

The last page number of volume 2 is 1139.
Ah I see, so you still can't link directly to a document that you posted!

Why don't you just give us the ACTUAL LINK that you used when uploading the bullshit Moooooslem document. Did you post the ENTIRE VOLUMN of that 1000+ page document? No obviously not. That's not how you upload images in this site. Everybody knows that.

Keep wiggling ya lying fraud. We are enjoying this. Asshole refuses to show us the link and posts all kinds of diversions and bullshit links.

By now its more than obvious he got this from a Mooooslem site and he's like a cornered rat running out of BS. Ha ha ha.

I just did link to the document. Anyone with a brain can go to the Jewish site and download it. Quit your constant lying.

By the time this over he's going to post another 50 links and still no trace of the bullshit chart he keeps posting. Ha ha ha.

I just did link to the document. Anyone with a brain can go to the Jewish site and download it. Quit your constant lying.
Don't include yourself among people who have a brain. Now put up or shut up. Give us the exact link you used to post the image, not "a site where it can be found" or a link to a 1000+ document. You won't.

OH well so much Mohomod's "official documents" he just got outed.

Now he's going to fade away, create another sock and start the Islamist garbage machine all over again. It's a living.

I see that the facts disturb you. LOL

I see that the top half of the page disturbs you' that's why you avoided posting the link and that's why the Moooslem site you copied it from carried only half. So you're still a fraud and a false propagandist..

Showing Jewish owned company and investments five times higher than Arabs. No wonder you kept trying to hide it. It means Jews had stronger roots and more investment in building the land than the invading Arab squatters. Moreover the fact that the Jews were rebuilding the land and making it more prosperous is exactly why the illegal Arab invaders kept coming in greater numbers. Which fits exactly into why the British officials were reporting a massive illegalArab invasion.

Thanks for proving us right! Checkmate. Ha ha ha.
page40image232

CHAPTER X I V .

Table l a (contd.).
Individual and company investments :

Arab owned Jewish owned Other (incl. Arab).

Government investments : Total assets :

Arab owned Jewish owned

Other (incl. Government, military, etc.).

£ P . millions

0.8 4.2 —

39.3 61.7

. P £

millions

5.0 3.6

Last edited:

Forum List

Back