Documented Arab Invasion of "Palestine":

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Ya, all those millions of Arabs we keep hearing about, didn't invade or squat, they were all there for thousands of years and those evil Jews came and stole their land:

Documented quotes:

The Peel Commission reported in 1937 “shortfall of land is . . . due less to the amount of land acquired by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population.”

Arab immigration was unrestricted. In 1930, the Hope Simpson Commission, sent from London to investigate the 1929 Arab riots, said the British practice of ignoring the uncontrolled illegal Arab immigration from Egypt, Transjordan and Syria had the effect of displacing the prospectiveJewish immigrants. 8

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery

They should be kicked out.

KickAssTale.gif

Now that was easy.

Last edited:
Ya, all those millions of Arabs we keep hearing about, didn't invade or squat, they were all there for thousands of years and those evil Jews came and stole their land:

Documented quotes:

The Peel Commission reported in 1937 “shortfall of land is . . . due less to the amount of land acquired by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population.”

Arab immigration was unrestricted. In 1930, the Hope Simpson Commission, sent from London to investigate the 1929 Arab riots, said the British practice of ignoring the uncontrolled illegal Arab immigration from Egypt, Transjordan and Syria had the effect of displacing the prospectiveJewish immigrants. 8

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery

Again spreading the propaganda. Can't accept the facts, can you. Spamming the board with propaganda Ruddy, is not really helpful.

But,I will post the facts again, from the 1946 Survey of Palestine commissioned by the UN prior to Partition:

Non-Jewish migration into Palestine was about 10% of the Jewish migration into Palestine between 1920 and 1946 as detailed below.: The document, all 3 volumes are downloadable from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive.

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

immigration.jpg
immigration.jpg

immigration.jpg
immigration.jpg

Look out roudy, Sara is not only much smarter than you, but she knows how to post the crap out of the same image all over the board; sometimes in every post in a thread. Or when really smarter, four times in one post!

KickAssTale.gif

Now that was easy.
Warning__300_by_SeiyruRenaih.jpg
What the hell do Greeks have to do with Jews?

Oy Romaniote Jews

Romaniote Jews - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So the hell what? Again, I ask, what do Jews living in the area of Greece have to do with Greece? Do you actually think that they were involved with Spartans? Are you that delusional?

Sparta - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Look out roudy, Sara is not only much smarter than you, but she knows how to post the crap out of the same image all over the board; sometimes in every post in a thread. Or when really smarter, four times in one post!

Just making sure that the facts are available after Ruddy spams his propaganda, Jessica.

Documented quotes:

Again spreading the propaganda. Can't accept the facts, can you. Spamming the board with propaganda Ruddy, is not really helpful.

But,I will post the facts again, from the 1946 Survey of Palestine commissioned by the UN prior to Partition:

Non-Jewish migration into Palestine was about 10% of the Jewish migration into Palestine between 1920 and 1946 as detailed below.: The document, all 3 volumes are downloadable from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive.

View attachment 32919 View attachment 32919

KickAssTale.gif

Now that was easy.

I guess you don't get it. Spartans were great warrior nation, who despite overwhelming odds against them in numbers, were able to defend their nation from considerable invading armies. Israelis are the same.

Just making sure that the facts are available after Ruddy spams his propaganda, Jessica.

What facts? It's a bullshit chart. I'll take what the Peel Commission, the Hope Simpson, and the governor of Sinai THE IMPARTIAL ENTITY IN CHARGE OF THE REGION reported via documented facts.

Arabs invasion of Jewish Palestine aka Israel from neighboring Syria, Egypt, and Jordan did indeed occur. No denial, that is indisputable fact.

Ÿour charts simply confirm this fact. So, thank you. :clap2:

I think they pay her by the post. So she's posting the same shitty irrelevant document from a Moooooslem site, over and over and over.

Does Hamas know that she's charging them repetively for the same post? Some would call that cheating. If I were Hamas I would fire Mohomod Latici, mostly because it's such an epic fail.

Documented quotes:

KickAssTale.gif

Now that was easy.

I guess you don't get it. Spartans were great warrior nation, who despite overwhelming odds against them in numbers, were able to defend their nation from considerable invading armies. Israelis are the same.
Ah. . . . Cultural appropriation. You're using them like your mascot. Kinda like the mascot of my alma mater.

There IS a real difference here though. The Spartans were NOT a warrior nation. They were a city state of warrior Greek Nationals. They were nothing like Israel. They worked with other GREEK city states to fend off another nation of peoples. They didn't do it alone, nor did they take and subjugate another people's land. You are truly delusional.

If any people were to draw a parallel to "Spartans" in this conflict, it would be one of the Arab states. All those states share the same national origin, like the Greeks, if they could get their act together and unite. They are the ones who are being invaded, not the reverse. IF, you want to draw an analogy, that's the appropriate one to make. Duh. . . .

You do know that REAL Spartans are all gone, right?

Well, except for my alma mater. :beer:
2adbec3629742ee981692b6a3a14c49a.jpg

I think they pay her by the post. So she's posting the same shitty irrelevant document from a Moooooslem site, over and over and over.

Does Hamas know that she's charging them repetively for the same post? Some would call that cheating. If I were Hamas I would fire Mohomod Latici, mostly because it's such an epic fail.

The document is the definitive history of the Mandate period, peer reviewed and commissioned by the UN. It is hosted at a Jewish site called the Berman Jewish Policy Archive, so just quit your continuous lying. I never link to Muslim sites. I prefer to link to Jewish sites to avoid controversy. The facts are the facts Ruddy, you have been lying the whole time you have been posting here. Your buddies lie to, but you are the most obvious liar.

The document is the definitive history of the Mandate period, peer reviewed and commissioned by the UN. It is hosted at a Jewish site called the Berman Jewish Policy Archive, so just quit your continuous lying. I never link to Muslim sites. I prefer to link to Jewish sites to avoid controversy. The facts are the facts Ruddy, you have been lying the whole time you have been posting here. Your buddies lie to, but you are the most obvious liar.

Then link us directly to the actual document. You should be able to do that, being a paid internet bullshit propagandist for IslamoFacist Arab supremacists.

Yeah, "ruddy", not only is monti way smarter than all of us, it knows how to double quote the same post, post the same image four times, and most especially, he knows how to spell to.

Then link us directly to the actual document. You should be able to do that, being a paid internet bullshit propagandist for IslamoFacist Arab supremacists.

That reminds me. Hey Monti, can you give us a direct link for your famous "Table 2" image? I asked before in another thread where you did post a link; however I couldn't find your image there.

That reminds me. Hey Monti, can you give us a direct link for your famous "Table 2" image? I asked before in another thread where you did post a link; however I couldn't find your image there.

yep, like I said, they're all frauds and paid liars. The only link I found to that document was from a Mooooslem site with Arabic written all over it.

yep, like I said, they're all frauds and paid liars. The only link I found to that document was from a Mooooslem site with Arabic written all over it.

The document is from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive. It is in pdf. You can download it whenever you want. It is not from a Muslim site it's from a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ site. Do you ever stop lying?

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17184

Forum List

Back