Documentary on Obama to be Released July 27th

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Inside the Beltway: Choosing the dream

Can Americans discern between the “dreams” of President Obama and those of the Founding Fathers? The makers of the upcoming documentary film “2016: Obama’s America” hope so. “I’ve got a strong desire to defend against the changes in our culture, our life, our laws, our freedom. We now have someone in office who has professed a desire for change, and this has disturbed me,” producer Gerald R. Molen tells Inside the Beltway.

Mr. Molen, 77, is the Hollywood heavyweight and Oscar-winning producer behind “Schindler’s List,” “Rain Man,”and “Jurassic Park” among many other blockbusters. But he prefers life in Montana to that in Tinseltown, and as a former U.S. Marine, he has a strong memory of a traditional, cheerful, can-do America. He’s also not too keen on Mr. Obama’s penchant to “go around Congress,” among other things.

“We don’t have an imperial presidency. He’s not the king,” Mr. Molen says.

Above all, he hopes the film will jar a passive audience with proof of the political and cultural change that may not be for the better in the long run.
“I hope people find out that it’s time to do their own research, get involved and ask this question: What kind of country do we want?” the producer says, predicting that public reaction to the project “will come alive” once the film is released nationwide July 27. The documentary itself is based on conservative author Dinesh D'Souza’s best-seller “The Roots of Obama’s Rage,” published last year.

Inside the Beltway: Choosing the dream - Washington Times

It is easy to be against Obama; he represents a Democratic Party that has betrayed America.
It is impossible to be against Obama and for the Republican Party that has been at least equally guilty of betrayal, treason and war crimes.
The only reasonable response to these parties is to throw them out. It is useless to make propaganda against one side that only serves the other.

It is easy to be against Obama; he represents a Democratic Party that has betrayed America.
It is impossible to be against Obama and for the Republican Party that has been at least equally guilty of betrayal, treason and war crimes.
The only reasonable response to these parties is to throw them out. It is useless to make propaganda against one side that only serves the other.

This documentary isn't about party, it is about Obama.

A distinction without a difference. As it serves the propaganda interests of the Republican Party, it only continues the disaster.

He’s also not too keen on Mr. Obama’s penchant to “go around Congress,” among other things.

I'd like to see how Romney gets around lying to the SEC about his involvement with Bain after 1999. Americans don't like "can do", when it really means "I can do whatever I want"!!!

That's one of the reasons people are backing away from the president this year.

A distinction without a difference. As it serves the propaganda interests of the Republican Party, it only continues the disaster.

There is a big distinction. This documentary is based on the book, "The Roots of Obama's Rage." It has nothing to do with the Democratic Party. It has been noted many times on this board that people in his own party are backing away from supporting him now. No reflection on the party.

I'd like to see how Romney gets around lying to the SEC about his involvement with Bain after 1999. Americans don't like "can do", when it really means "I can do whatever I want"!!!

That's one of the reasons people are backing away from the president this year.

Romney isn't president and he never will be. People aren't going to be backing away from him; they'll be running.

Can Americans discern between the “dreams” of President Obama and those of the Founding Fathers?

The dreams of the Founders and Obama are quite different. The Founders dreamt of a nation where women, blacks, and poor people had no say in government at all.

Economics had nothing to do with the ability to vote.

It is clearly recorded that in many areas owning land was required to vote. There were also poll taxes. Economics definitely played.

He’s also not too keen on Mr. Obama’s penchant to “go around Congress,” among other things.

How sick the Democrat who ran for Senator said this is crap. Its comical a president and AG that are caught red handed and should receive treason charges for gunrunning call squeaky clean Mitt a felon good grief. Mitts probably the classiest guy to run since Reagan.

The dreams of the Founders and Obama are quite different. The Founders dreamt of a nation where women, blacks, and poor people had no say in government at all.

Economics had nothing to do with the ability to vote.

It is clearly recorded that in many areas owning land was required to vote. There were also poll taxes. Economics definitely played.

Maybe I don't know the constitution as well as I thought I did. In the Constitution it said that you had to be a landowner to vote and there were poll taxes?

MY bad! Just looked it up. I'm embarrassed that I didn't know that. Thank you.

Last edited:
The theme that the sky is falling must be built into our minds over the eons of time. But history surely is not on this movie producer's side, was he born in 2009, for surely the fiascoes of the past passed him by. The dream of an imaginary past dominates the minds of those who live outside the real world. Montana is beautiful and it's nice the beautiful vistas fill him with an illusion of utopia, that's not America, America is the place people live and work together and sometimes fight with each other - hopefully over more than these empty dreams.

How sick the Democrat who ran for Senator said this is crap. Its comical a president and AG that are caught red handed and should receive treason charges for gunrunning call squeaky clean Mitt a felon good grief. Mitts probably the classiest guy to run since Reagan.

The facts are there in black and white. The SEC filings speak for themselves. Romney lied, Swiss banks thrived!

Oh goody, another fairy tale about Obama coming

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The facts are there in black and white. The SEC filings speak for themselves. Romney lied, Swiss banks thrived!

Those filings were investment accounts. Not job related. The aide did not bother to inquire about the names of the accounts. They were his personal retirement accounts. So, if Obama REALLY thinks that Obama has committed a felony, he has an obligation to get the DOJ to investigate this immediately and have him arrested! I'm sure we'll hear about his imminent arrest soon. LMAO!!!!

Those filings were investment accounts. Not job related. The aide did not bother to inquire about the names of the accounts. They were his personal retirement accounts. So, if Obama REALLY thinks that Obama has committed a felony, he has an obligation to get the DOJ to investigate this immediately and have him arrested! I'm sure we'll hear about his imminent arrest soon. LMAO!!!!

No need. The constant drip, drip, drip of document requests should do the trick. Don't think a few things haven't been learned from the "birfers". :lol:

Forum List

Back