Documentary Casting Call

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Linton Media, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Linton Media

Linton Media Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear US Message Board,

I am the Casting Coordinator for Linton Media. Linton is in the process of casting for a one hour documentary that will air on MTV.

Show description
    The documentary will be about people who have a strong feeling that the US government is going in the wrong direction. The format of the show dictates that there will be no narration. The show will feature the points-of-view of three young like-minded people.

Age range
    Male and Female 17 - early 30's.

Casting call
    Are you one of a growing number of Americans that feels the government is not just on the wrong track but completely out of control and out too control most aspects of our lives? Do you feel threatened or upset at big government bailouts, healthcare reform, a sinking economy, and illegal immigration? Do you firmly believe that the government is actively working to replace the power of the people?

We are looking for young individuals who are actively taking measures to challenge this direction. Whether that be taking action by forming a new political party, joining the Patriot Movement or looking to create their own unique society.

We want to hear from you. Please send a description of your views and a sense of what your daily life involves and how you are taking action for change. We require a photo and location as part of the casting call.

Please write 'US Message Board' and "YOUR NAME" in the email subject line and send correspondence to: casting@lintonmedia.com

Serious inquires only please.

2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    ooooooooo! I'll do it...can I hold up one of the Obama is Hitler signs?

3. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Don't forget to demand to see the BC. Be a proud truffer, Rav.

4. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,355
    I'll dress up like a young Shirley Temple. Wait, I shouldn't have said that out loud, shouldn't I have.........? :eek:
    P.S. How does one cast for a documentary? Or is this just another Michael Moore styled propaganda piece?

5. asterism

asterism Congress != Progress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Another MTV hatchet job? Pass.

Too old anyway.

6. Mr.Fitnah

Mr.Fitnah Dreamcrusher

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,673
    Linton Media, Inc.

This is the limited version of the Linton Media, Inc. company profile: Join LinkedIn or Sign In to see more information.
    Linton Media was founded by award-winning television producer Katherine Linton, whose programs have aired on HBO, ABC, The Sundance Channel, VH1, Bravo, The Learning Channel, A&E, Discovery Health, LOGO and Here TV. The company was formed in 2004 and its first project was The Evolution Will Be Televised, the 90-minute launch-piece for LOGO, Viacom's new advertiser-supported gay and lesbian network. We produce documentaries and series of varying styles including historical programs, cinema verité, investigative journalism and biographical profiles. In addition to non-fiction film, we also work on a number of event videos as well as corporate multimedia projects.

Located in the heart of DUMBO, we are a full service hands on production company and editing facility. Linton’s team is dedicated to creating emotionally and visually compelling programming that will entertain and inspire viewers. With each project we strive to meet the highest production standards while keeping each step of the way efficient and (just ask our clients) fun! less

Sign In | LinkedIn.

LINTON MEDIA INC

Assassination piece

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy TRANSFER!!!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,190
    Sorry, you lost me at MTV. :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,680
    MTV started out just fine 30 years ago. Now they just suck ass.