Document release at Sean Hannity's request.

Should any news network, let alone one that is in truth little more than a propaganda machine really have this much influence on the running of our government? Are you really OK with endangering our sources and methods (this measn national security kids) to satisfy a pundit's curiosity? Have our conservative citizens really sunk this low?

Trump Ordered the Release of Sensitive Intelligence at Sean Hannity’s Request

President Trump: "I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro."
What are they hiding????

Hannity is a conservative patriot who is only in the pursuit of truth and justice.

You do not know the man - thus you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what he is or is not for.

All you can do is assume/guess...it is impossible for you to matter-of-factly know.

Should any news network, let alone one that is in truth little more than a propaganda machine really have this much influence on the running of our government? Are you really OK with endangering our sources and methods (this measn national security kids) to satisfy a pundit's curiosity? Have our conservative citizens really sunk this low?

President Trump: "I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro."
You don’t know sources and methods other than what you’ve been fed

You don’t know sources and methods other than what you’ve been fed
Neither one of us does.

That's kinda the point here kid.

Nope, 'fraid not.

The President isn't personally reviewing every word of every document. If an agency feels certain verbiage should be redacted, they can ask the president to allow that portion to remain private. This isn't rocket science.

dem-cry-baby.jpg

Not being totally truthful here it seems it was more than a few FOX hosting wanting him to do this.

President Trump: I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro.

I’ll see your Sean Hannity urged the president and raise you a few dozen Alfred Sharpton visits to Barry’s White House.

dem-cry-baby.jpg
That's nice honey.

You run along now.

Our nation's security is being determined by talk show hosts. Trump admits he has no clue what is in those e-mails and does not care about national security. Yet he complains about Clinton's servers. This country is in deadly danger until 2020 and Trump is out.

Hannity is a conservative patriot who is only in the pursuit of truth and justice.

That's a good one. Hannity has more to do with Joseph Goebbels than any conservative patriot I know of. He has no idea what truth and justice is as he is the source of every crazy conspiracy that comes out.

Those agencies can appeal the release of particular documents if they believe it would be dangerous to do so. Have any of them objected? If not, then why are you objecting?

The fact that they will continue to release redacted versions of these e-mails shows they very much do object.

What are they hiding????

National security.

Those agencies can appeal the release of particular documents if they believe it would be dangerous to do so. Have any of them objected? If not, then why are you objecting?

The fact that they will continue to release redacted versions of these e-mails shows they very much do object.
No they only care about covering their own asses....aka they got something to hide.

What are they hiding????

National security.
No....they're hiding their crimes.

Forum List

Back