Doctors will not accept it

Oh, they still do it. They just don't call it a pre-existing condition.

In that case, your doctors are unethical, and are acting illegally.

Are you one of the unfortunates whose governer/legislature decided to abandon its citizens because Obama?

I didn't say it was my doctor.

They've always done it. They still do it.

You think everyone that goes to the ER gets a problem "fixed".

Better get in the real world.

As to you last question. It's great you can't see the world except from your POV.

The governors/legislatures who voted a certain way and affected people were VOTED IN BY THOSE SAME PEOPLE.

Your foolish and less than subtle question only belies your partisan silliness.

I'm saying you don't understand how insurance works. And you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Each year we see articles projecting huge increases in premiums but when we look at the actual average increases across the country, the average is 5 to 6%. Before Obamacare, we saw announcements of 30% to 40% increases in premiums in various areas but the averages usually stayed in a range 3% to 5%.

We haven't been saying that for to long considering the aca is still pretty new.
And it was supposed to save us $2500 a year.
And the point is if it goes up 40% somewhere it's going to price some out of the market and thats a fact.
It'd be no different if your car payment went from six hundred bucks to a thousand...pretty sure you'd be trading it in for a cheaper model.
I really don't remember the details of the $2500, but I'm pretty sure it was meant as an average family savings. It included millions of people that now receive free medical care through the Medicaid expansion in 30 state, plus over 6 million families that get insurance subsidies, and of course those with higher incomes that get nothing from the government.

For those now covered under Medicaid and those receiving large subsidies, the ACA is certainly saving them big bucks. For those that aren't receiving any help from the government, they are paying more. Is the average family saving $2500? I doubt it because it was just a projection and no one really knew what savings would be realized and what additional costs would be incurred.

Obama never specified.

Why would he start...then.

He said......

Sold it to everyone with this garbage.

I have not seen any quotes where he has promised to lower ever family's healthcare premium.

In every one of these clips, Obama is addressing a specific audience, not the entire nation. However, even in these clips he has put limits on what he is promising. For example:

"we will work to lower premiums $2500 a year"
"we will lower premiums by as much as $2500 a year"
"for those who have health insurance we work with your employer to lower the cost as much as "2500" a year"
"we will lower healthcare cost as much as $2500" a year."

And the truth is he has lower healthcare cost for millions of people with low income. He also promised that those who can afford to pay more will pay more.

Sorry....fail.

You are mincing words here.

Are you one of the unfortunates whose governer/legislature decided to abandon its citizens because Obama?

As to you last question. It's great you can't see the world except from your POV.

The governors/legislatures who voted a certain way and affected people were VOTED IN BY THOSE SAME PEOPLE.

I'm saying you don't understand how insurance works. And you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're."

You certainly didn't say anything about insurance.

So you don't have any, or you just don't understand how it works?

Are you drunk ?

Are you drunk ?

Because I'm asking you whether or not you have insurance?

Are you drunk ?

Because I'm asking you whether or not you have insurance?

Because you quote posts and then say nothing relative to what you've quoted.

It's really pretty simple.

BTW: My insurance situation is none of your business.

Except you're whining about your situation. Which suggests either you decided to be a tough guy and pay the penalty rather than getting insurance, or you went on the cheap with a huge deductible. And now you're whining.

So if it's none of our business, don't bring it in here.

Except you're whining about your situation. Which suggests either you decided to be a tough guy and pay the penalty rather than getting insurance, or you went on the cheap with a huge deductible. And now you're whining.

So if it's none of our business, don't bring it in here.

You have me confused with somebody else.

You are drinking.

I've not complained about my situation or say anything about paying a penalty instead of getting insurance.

...you cut up my post and didn't want others to see the context of my response.

You mean you believe others are incapable of reading the entire thread? You're probably right.

When they do, I will have hi-lighted the place where they can see for themselves what a waste of time you are.

That will certainly distract them from the fact that the OP is an outright lie.

That hasn't been established.

But to you it is a foregone conclusion. After all, you'd have quite playing with you Obama doll if you thought he wasn't a god.

I notice jliveit posted exactly two times and then disappeared. Very telling...

Forum List

Back