Doctors VS. Gun Owners

Only in your dreams, only in your dreams.

What happened to Huckabee? Where did Romney go? Fred Thompson was just a blip on the radar screen. What are Republicans left with – the maverick John McCain. Well, let’s see how he is doing.

See the polling data:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

In this year, except for a few instances in January and April of 2008, for the most part, Obama has been in the lead. Unless something really bad surfaces about Obama or some really good news happens with respect to McCain, Obama has won. Better luck in 2012.

Hey, Pale Rider. I remember you. Regardless of your silly Obama caricature, get ready for him to be the next president. The nation is turning liberal – and it is about time.

And I see you're still living in lala land... :eusa_hand:

Now that the "accident" argument has been removed from the gun-control crowd, next is the "saving only one lif, then it's worth it" argument.
Could you point out where "accident" was removed from the OP? I must have missed it.

I support gun rights every bit as much as you do, but calling that (hillarious mind you) opening post "logic" is the funniest damn thing I've heard in weeks.

Seriously, keep up the good work.
And I see the only thing you could replace that "logic" with was another dose of your pathetic sarcasm.

Seriously, give it up.

Well shit... I guess I lose that round... ole mattsie pulled out the "whatever"... ppphht. :lol:

Obviously, you lost that one when you said that I am in la la land.

1. There is no proof.
2. Your comment attacks the person instead of the issue.

It seems as though you have not changed a bit.

Obviously, you lost that one when you said that I am in la la land.

1. There is no proof.
2. Your comment attacks the person instead of the issue.

It seems as though you have not changed a bit.

I was being facetious... something people in lala land don't seem to be able to decipher.

1. There is your proof.
2. You made no comment to me on the issue to respond to.

You haven't changed either... and I didn't expect you would have anyway.

I was being facetious... something people in lala land don't seem to be able to decipher.

1. There is your proof.
2. You made no comment to me on the issue to respond to.

You haven't changed either... and I didn't expect you would have anyway.

Well you are ignorant and you don’t read well.
Oh I was not attacking you. I was being facetious.

By the way, I said “Regardless of your silly Obama caricature, get ready for him to be the next president. The nation is turning liberal – and it is about time."

Well you are ignorant and you don’t read well.
Oh I was not attacking you. I was being facetious.

By the way, I said “Regardless of your silly Obama caricature, get ready for him to be the next president. The nation is turning liberal – and it is about time."

Of which is NOT a comment directed at the original OP. Therefore I responded, much as RGS did, that you're in lala land. Can't get much simpler than that mattsie. But, I do realise simple is what you have a problem grasping.

Of which is NOT a comment directed at the original OP. Therefore I responded, much as RGS did, that you're in lala land. Can't get much simpler than that mattsie. But, I do realise simple is what you have a problem grasping.

Oh what the hell. You win.

Pole Rider said:
And I see the only thing you could replace that "logic" with was another dose of your pathetic sarcasm.

Seriously, give it up.

Pathetic...perhaps. But certainly not sarcasm.

To argue in favor of gun rights on the basis of statistics is to miss the point. I don't care how many "accidental" deaths result in gun ownership or how many times they're used in the commission of criminal acts. None of that is justification to deny the "people" the fundamental right to bear arms to defend themselves against a government gone tyrannical. That is what the Second Amendment is all about. It's not about hunting. It's not about guns being less hazardous than doctors, automobiles or anything else for that matter. When you make the debate about any of those things, you're playing right into the hands of the "liberals" you detest so much.

Last edited:
Pathetic...perhaps. But certainly not sarcasm.

To argue in favor of gun rights on the basis of statistics is to miss the point. I don't care how many "accidental" deaths result in gun ownership or how many times they're used in the commission of criminal acts. None of that is justification to deny the "people" the fundamental right to bear arms to defend themselves against a government gone tyrannical.

I still want 50 machine guns, 10 fully-functional bazookas and a Sherman tank but I can’t find anyone with those items willing to sell them to me. If you find such a salesman, please let me know.

I still want 50 machine guns, 10 fully-functional bazookas and a Sherman tank but I can’t find anyone with those items willing to sell them to me. If you find such a salesman, please let me know.

Hey Pole Rider,

For the record, this is sarcasm. :D

Forum List

Back