Doctors told not to say " expectant mothers" to avoid offending trannies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-30_11-16-15.png

Doctors have been instructed to refer to mothers as “pregnant people” to avoid offending transgenders, according to new guidelines from the British Medical Association.

Doctors Told Not to Say “Expectant Mothers” to Avoid Offending Trannies

Well sorry delicate snowflakes I will use what is normal to use, what is normal language etc, if you do not like it that is your problem and the newsflash is most people are going to refer to it as " Pregnant Mother"
you can't change centuries of taught language to appease you pathetic weak minded wussies it's your problem society is not going to break everything to make you feel better.

Not sure why they would be offended since they make the people who work in the ER's give them pregnancy tests ...even though they know they could never get pregnant. You know ...in the name of equality and all...

Not sure why they would be offended since they make the people who work in the ER's give them pregnancy tests ...even though they know they could never get pregnant. You know ...in the name of equality and all...
And if them pregnancy tests have to be paid for, that just goes to show how nuts them people truly are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And if them pregnancy tests have to be paid for, that just goes to show how nuts them people truly are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The hospitals end up eating the charges because providers do not pay for pregnancy tests for men...they deem them " not medically necessary" for obvious reasons.

Now they'll have to give pregnancy tests to men just to prove they are fair.

Maybe the trannies should be told to go back under the rock they climbed out from under.

If a man is given a pregnancy test, then I would like to have my sperm tested which as female would be just as ridiculous. I still have the free will to say that too!

Forum List

Back