Doctor's or Master's Thesis about 9/11?

Ummm yeah ok. Then Explain this.

YouTube - 9/11 Debunked: 95% of United 93 found

The "No Wreckage" theory for flight 93 has been debunked.

Have a nice day

lol...there are many conflicting eyewitness accounts and show me an official document and evidence that 95% of the wreckage was recovered and explain how they got dna samples for all the passengers and them matched it in that wreckage ..provide a map showing exactly where the debris was found in relation to the crater....what a joke...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjaN8NqN8CE]YouTube - 9/11 Case Study: United 93[/ame]

this video provides no answers to the questions I asked all it is is some more eyewitness testimony I can post completely conflicting eyewitness testimony ...I asked for information on alleged 95%of the parts recovered and their location in relation to the impact site and an explanation for how the acquired DNA samples for all the passengers and then located the DNA to match it with amidst this devastation

lol...there are many conflicting eyewitness accounts and show me an official document and evidence that 95% of the wreckage was recovered and explain how they got dna samples for all the passengers and them matched it in that wreckage ..provide a map showing exactly where the debris was found in relation to the crater....what a joke...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjaN8NqN8CE]YouTube - 9/11 Case Study: United 93[/ame]

this video provides no answers to the questions I asked all it is is some more eyewitness testimony I can post completely conflicting eyewitness testimony ...

Physical evidence trumps eyewitnesses.

I asked for information on alleged 95%of the parts recovered and their location in relation to the impact site

You should ask the FAA or the FBI. Those who collected it. When was the last time that 95 percent of any wreckage was made available to idiots like you on-line? Never.

and an explanation for how the acquired DNA samples for all the passengers and then located the DNA to match it with amidst this devastation

Simple, you request DNA from the passenger's families in the form of toothbrushes, hair brushes and combs, dental records and proceed about the gruesome task from there.

Anyway back to the OP....

Can anybody point me to a Doctoral or Master's thesis where somebody risks their candidacy on trying to prove a government role in the planning or execution of the 9/11 Terrorists Attacks? I'd like to read a sane forensic report instead of Terral and his skadoodle or Eots and his cul de sac of bullshit.

why should anyone research the answer to that inane question cornhole ?..if you think it has relevance you research it..

It would be a way that you could demonstrate that there is some life in your movement. Indicating that someone is willing to risk their entire future on whether 9/11 was an inside job or not would be one way to do that; that someone felt so passionate about this allegedly ignored mountain of evidence that they would both go through the trouble of clearing the hurdles to write a thesis and make a compelling case for MIHOP or LIHOP would be a feather in the cap.

You, yourself, when challenged in plain language to do so cannot list one single accomplishment of your movement. As if it were possible, the inability to point to one thing your cause has gained makes you look even more inept, pathetic, and frankly crazy.

By simply pointing out that some young man or woman did this and pointing us to the document, not only do you potentially have a new source for information--real information because there isn't many profs' I know of that are going to allow you to skate by on a thesis--you also are able to give a little weight to your entire argument. So far you have the weight of a feather and have left the footprint of an ant; except that the average ant has accomplished more by noon than you have in eight years.

If I am wrong about any of this; feel free to post your movement's accomplishments; the court cases, the funded inquiries, the real findings of fact, the peer reviewed and widely accepted studies of physics, chemical, biological, or even metallurgical findings that the Government investigators missed, the symposiums that given birth to new chapters or whatever your hierarchy happens to be; there is some sort of organization; right?

I'm sure you're response will be light on the above and heavy on the personal insults which is fine; Lord knows I have insulted you quite enough and you have deserved every syllable of it. Be that as it may, do you not think it paints a dire picture of your "movement" that after 8 years, all you can say is "whore" when asked to list accomplishments?

I think it speaks volumes.

why should anyone research the answer to that inane question cornhole ?..if you think it has relevance you research it..

It would be a way that you could demonstrate that there is some life in your movement. Indicating that someone is willing to risk their entire future on whether 9/11 was an inside job or not would be one way to do that; that someone felt so passionate about this allegedly ignored mountain of evidence that they would both go through the trouble of clearing the hurdles to write a thesis and make a compelling case for MIHOP or LIHOP would be a feather in the cap.

You, yourself, when challenged in plain language to do so cannot list one single accomplishment of your movement. As if it were possible, the inability to point to one thing your cause has gained makes you look even more inept, pathetic, and frankly crazy.

By simply pointing out that some young man or woman did this and pointing us to the document, not only do you potentially have a new source for information--real information because there isn't many profs' I know of that are going to allow you to skate by on a thesis--you also are able to give a little weight to your entire argument. So far you have the weight of a feather and have left the footprint of an ant; except that the average ant has accomplished more by noon than you have in eight years.

If I am wrong about any of this; feel free to post your movement's accomplishments; the court cases, the funded inquiries, the real findings of fact, the peer reviewed and widely accepted studies of physics, chemical, biological, or even metallurgical findings that the Government investigators missed, the symposiums that given birth to new chapters or whatever your hierarchy happens to be; there is some sort of organization; right?

I'm sure you're response will be light on the above and heavy on the personal insults which is fine; Lord knows I have insulted you quite enough and you have deserved every syllable of it. Be that as it may, do you not think it paints a dire picture of your "movement" that after 8 years, all you can say is "whore" when asked to list accomplishments?

well thats one dumb ***** opinion...so

Last edited:

well thats one dumb ***** opinion...so

No, its fact. When you cannot proffer one concrete achievement after 8 years, pathetic only begins to describe your "movement".

Sorry, those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Can anybody point me to a Doctoral or Master's thesis where somebody risks their candidacy on trying to prove a government role in the planning or execution of the 9/11 Terrorists Attacks? I'd like to read a sane forensic report instead of Terral and his skadoodle or Eots and his cul de sac of bullshit.

This is an excellent question -- does anyone know of such a thesis?

:clap2:

If they don't believe Bush or Obama, maybe they'll believe Noam Chomsky
Noam Chomsky Weighs In On 9/11 Conspiracy Theories [VIDEO] | Video | AlterNet
(he still sucks for applauding the attack)

If they don't believe Bush or Obama, maybe they'll believe Noam Chomsky
(he still sucks for applauding the attack)

How is this relevant to the question asked?

Forum List

Back