Doctors aren't killing people...but they can't save everyone

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
You people do realize your mortality is 100%, right?

The doctors will do what they can, but in the end we will all expire from something or another.

This is true, there's a lot of debate on whether doctors are "killing" people. But as doctors, we make a promise to save as many lives as we can. Often this calls into question the ethics of how it is done as has been reported in many many cases of what the supposed "ethical" choice of action is. But, its is ultimately to save lives, not take them away

It has been stated that the third highest cause of death, is by doctor. I am betting in actuality, it is higher than that.

I do understand that, I've actually been to countries where there are many cases in which doctors don't care at all about their patients and will prescribe medications much more than needed. What results is the obvious high dosages and many a time death :(

There are many doctors who are dedicated professionals who strive to do their best. There are also doctors who don't fit that description. The problem is that the system covers for the bad doctors.

Forum List

Back