Doctors analyzing alleged John Paul II miracle.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Doctors analyzing alleged John Paul II miracle.

WARSAW, Poland – The promoter in the case of Pope John Paul II's sainthood says doctors are still analyzing a supposed miracle attributed to him in which a French nun was allegedly cured from Parkinson's disease by praying to the late pope.

That sounds sick. Pope is no difference from Jim Jones.
The Rev. Slawomir Oder said Tuesday that special care is being applied to the analysis to preclude any possible future doubts. A confirmed miracle is a condition for sainthood.

Says who?

There have been reports that some of the doctors are not sure if the nun suffered from Parkinson's — the illness that also afflicted John Paul — or if she was wrongly diagnosed.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_poland_jo ... 9yc2FuYWx5

Pray to the Pope?
There is only ONE mediator between man and GOD. Jesus Christ. Not Peter and not Paul.
Fast tract to Sainthood?Who put the Pope in charge of saying who is a saint and who is not? Who put the Pope in charge of healing and miracles? Previous Popes?

This is a classic case of Witch craft mumbo jumbo. This cannot be a Christian religion. It goes against everything the bible teaches. Christ is head of the church and not a POPE.
Who made Priest fathers?Matthew 23:9 "Call no one on earth your father; you have but one Father in heaven."Catholic bibles need to be burned. Another gutter Christian religion.

Next thing you know, the ACLU will be trying to disband the Catholics' All-Saints Club. They are just trying to get John Paul II into the group. If you don't like the group, form your own...

Next thing you know, the ACLU will be trying to disband the Catholics' All-Saints Club. They are just trying to get John Paul II into the group. If you don't like the group, form your own...

you stupid fucking moron...the ACLU does not care what religious idiots do outside of government sponsored or subsidized.... never mind you're clueless.

like idiots who think all NRA members are cons you most likely think the ACLU has no religious members.

:cuckoo:

you stupid fucking moron...the ACLU does not care what religious idiots do outside of government sponsored or subsidized.... never mind you're clueless.

like idiots who think all NRA members are cons you most likely think the ACLU has no religious members.

:cuckoo:

You should lay off the regular coffee and drink decaf for a while. You're getting a little cranky and have completely lost your sense of humor.

Respectfully, unless you are Catholic, what the hell does it matter to you?

Whiny assed non-Catholics.

LilOlLady-please.jpg

Respectfully, unless you are Catholic, what the hell does it matter to you?

Whiny assed non-Catholics.

If Catholics don't want people criticizing them, they should STFU about their magical belief system

I just find it interesting that people feel the need to voice their whiny assed opinions on stuff that has absolutely no impact on them. However, don't mistake us for anyone who gives a shit what you think.

Fast tract to Sainthood?Who put the Pope in charge of saying who is a saint and who is not? Who put the Pope in charge of healing and miracles? Previous Popes?

That would be Jesus.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt.16:18-9

Forum List

Back