Doctor Who? season 6

ogibillm

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2011
Love this show. Keeps getting better and better - and these new monsters in the first episode.... brilliant - almost as good as the weeping angels.

Been watching some old episodes with the kid.
I couldn't even tell you what season it is. She's streaming them off of Amazon. They've got a 30 day free stream promotion.
Anyhow- there's a blonde gal named Rose. The last 2 episodes we watched found them on a mining planet suspended below a black hole. They drilled down to the energy source where the "devil" was trapped.
Pretty damn good.

Love this show. Keeps getting better and better - and these new monsters in the first episode.... brilliant - almost as good as the weeping angels.

I don't like Matt Smith as much as I liked David Tennet. But then I really didn't like any of the Doctors that followed Tom Baker back in the 1970's, for that matter.

Overall, I like this show in that it is very loyal to the history of the franchise. I kind of like when Matt Smith pulls out what he thinks is the "Psychic Paper" and it turns out to be his library card with William Hartnell's picture on it.(Hartnell was the First Doctor back in 1963.)

I really liked the episode where the spirit of the TARDIS was put in a human body.

Dr. Who offers an excellent romp whenever one wants somewhat silly escapism.

Forum List

Back