Doctor ruled unethical.

I went to an autism workshop a few months ago and they said the same thing about vaccines. No connection. I was surprised and wondered how many parents have refrained from vaccinating their kids because of that bogus science. It had the potential of causing a pandemic. Scary.

I went to an autism workshop a few months ago and they said the same thing about vaccines. No connection. I was surprised and wondered how many parents have refrained from vaccinating their kids because of that bogus science. It had the potential of causing a pandemic. Scary.

Yeah, its pretty maddening. I've seen people post articles from a herbal website citing a study claiming additives in vaccines cause toxicity in neurons. I looked up the paper and it was done in neuronal cell culture,not in living animals, and with doses way higher than anything kids are exposed to in vaccine. and kids get more mercury from food than vaccines

that's the kind of disingenuous shit you see a lot on the internet, and people don't care if its the truth or not

Forum List

Back