Doctor links low testosterone to men who vote for Clinton

Doctor Links 'Low T' to Men Who Vote for Clinton - NBC News

LMAO! He is under fire for it. I hope he stands his ground!

Hmmm, that sounds like Dr. Keith Ablow from Fox News.

lucy-peanuts-the-doctor-is-in.jpg

Doctor Links 'Low T' to Men Who Vote for Clinton - NBC News

LMAO! He is under fire for it. I hope he stands his ground!

Hmmm, that sounds like Dr. Keith Ablow from Fox News.

lucy-peanuts-the-doctor-is-in.jpg
Dr. Dareld Morris of Morris Medical and Weight Loss Center in Fort Myers is issuing a warning to all men regarding their testosterone levels.

“As a community service, for any guys out there that are thinking of voting for Hillary, I want to offer you a free testosterone test. Let’s see if we can help,” Dr. Morris says in his ad.

Different guy.

LOL! reminds me of all the political trannies who transition at forty to "get in on the act" of their feminist ex/wives and co workers.

Sounds reasonable and scientific. Most Clinton supporters are the active duty military and the veterans as well as law enforcement, ICE officers, Border Patrol officers, etc. Most Clinton supporters are whiny little snotty-nosed crybabies who think they are victims of everything under the sun and wouldn't be caught dead in the military or in law enforcement.

Actually. a great majority of Hillary's supporters are sexual misfits totally depraved and freaks of nature and society. Even her husband is a known sexual pervert and suspected pediopile.

Liberal men are women with dicks.
nah, they are betas.
nail meet hammer

I can pick male Clinton supporters out of a crowded room with 100% accuracy. Betas have a certain look and way they carry themselves. Alphas know what I'm talking about, we have that instinct to single out pussies who support Clinton and use the word misogynist. Women can use the word misogynist, but a man has no business EVER using that word to describe another man...EVER. unless they are a beta of course.

nah, they are betas.
nail meet hammer

I can pick male Clinton supporters out of a crowded room with 100% accuracy. Betas have a certain look and way they carry themselves. Alphas know what I'm talking about, we have that instinct to single out pussies who support Clinton and use the word misogynist. Women can use the word misogynist, but a man has no business EVER using that word to describe another man...EVER. unless they are a beta of course.

Trust me, we women can spot them a mile away also. Sometimes it's what they say...or the way they sashay :)

nah, they are betas.
nail meet hammer

Trust me, we women can spot them a mile away also. Sometimes it's what they say...or the way they sashay :)
Really? You women can sense a pussified man as well? Even if they don't sashay? I'm interested to know how you all can sense it

nah, they are betas.
nail meet hammer

Really? You women can sense a pussified man as well? Even if they don't sashay? I'm interested to know how you all can sense it

Mannerisms, body language and talking to them is a big clue also. My mother once told me to never marry a man that is always agreeing with me, sure sign he's a wuss.

nah, they are betas.
nail meet hammer

Mannerisms, body language and talking to them is a big clue also. My mother once told me to never marry a man that is always agreeing with me, sure sign he's a wuss.
hahahaha! I love to get a woman perspective on these things. Thanks Sassy ;)

Forum List

Back