Doctor Ebola Arrives in the US

How Do You Feel About the CDC Allowing Ebola into the US?

• Insanely stupid. Shut down the nuke plants now, we're in huge trouble.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Reckless. A terrible idea.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Not my first choice but we probably can contain it.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'm OK with it.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • It's fine, our technology can fix whatever happens.

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Interestingly enough, President Obama had absolutely nothing to do with spreading Ebola.

Got news for you chicken little types.................there have been Doctors Without Borders for a long time, and yeah............they've been combating various diseases, some of which are more virulent than Ebola.

But.............because the GOP base runs better on fear, and because they have very little knowledge about what is really going on, we now have a GOP majority in the House and the Senate, which means that we not only had a very sorry turnout for the voters this time, but we also had a lot of those who were scared by the commercials that the GOP turned out.

Wanna blame Obama for Ebola? Go ahead....................because this country has lost only 1 case of Ebola, and that was only because of the incompetence of that hospital in Dallas.

All things considered, Obama is doing better than 90 percent in his battle with Ebola.

If this illness reaches cities...well....we're done.
We'll be sure to let Dallas and Lagos know that we're done, since armchair expert here has told us so.

Have you ever been right about one of your alarmist warnings, ever? Like ever in your entire life?

If this illness reaches cities...well....we're done.
We'll be sure to let Dallas and Lagos know that we're done, since armchair expert here has told us so.

Have you ever been right about one of your alarmist warnings, ever? Like ever in your entire life?

Silo was leaving little steaming puddles of yellow fear iin his panties over Ebola long before this doctor.....insisting that this was an extinction level event and predicting the nuclear meltdowns as all the nuclear engineers died of Ebola.

As history has demonstrated yet again, there's a reason why the CDC is lead by epidemiologists and Infectious disease experts rather than farmhands from central California.

But when a disease enters a sealed environment [like one an ocean away] and takes hold, that's when you sit back and watch how the future unfolds. Your infantile argument is "because it hasn't gotten to this point yet, Sil is wrong". The future will tell if I am wrong. And how do we predict the future? BY WATCHING WHAT'S HAPPENING IN AFRICA. And let me repeat: experts are dying of ebola there.
The future has spoken... you were wrong.

But when a disease enters a sealed environment [like one an ocean away] and takes hold, that's when you sit back and watch how the future unfolds. Your infantile argument is "because it hasn't gotten to this point yet, Sil is wrong". The future will tell if I am wrong. And how do we predict the future? BY WATCHING WHAT'S HAPPENING IN AFRICA. And let me repeat: experts are dying of ebola there.

As of December 1, 2014

16,000 cases

5,700 deaths

As of December 21, 2014

19,400 cases

7,600 deaths

The fear of Ebola was used as a scare tactic by the GOP to win in November. Its usefulness is now gone.

The fear of Ebola was used as a scare tactic by the GOP to win in November. Its usefulness is now gone.

Ebola isn't over, til it's over! Meanwhile, Dems are using the Sony hack as a scare tactic, most likely to eventually regulate the internet. The usefulness of the latter is not gone.

As of December 1, 2014

16,000 cases

5,700 deaths

As of December 21, 2014

19,400 cases

7,600 deaths
And this makes Sillywet's predictions of impending doom in the United States true how exactly?

Actually coming from the pinhead who said the US had 6 weeks until we were a Max Max wasteland kind makes sense, you are equally laughable in prognostication.

As of December 1, 2014

16,000 cases

5,700 deaths

As of December 21, 2014

19,400 cases

7,600 deaths
And this makes Sillywet's predictions of impending doom in the United States true how exactly?

Actually coming from the pinhead who said the US had 6 weeks until we were a Max Max wasteland kind makes sense, you are equally laughable in prognostication.

Obama will save you

So Ebola is over?
Nope, but it certainly didn't rampage across this country after arriving like the crazies (that would include you) predicted.

Obama will save you
Hah hah feeble attempt to politicize it noted, but sorry it isn't about politics it is about senseless fear-mongering, something you actively engaged in when predicting end of days because of Ebola.

Forum List

Back