Doctor Allegedly Decapitates Baby during delivery

This is just awful. If this actually happened, I do not know how the Mother will ever get over it.

And what the Dr did after the botched delivery is almost as horrifying.

Missouri Couple Suing Doctor For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Botched Delivery

What's needed here is TORT reform, so this couple can't sue this doctor for everything he has. Pay 'em $250 grand and tell 'em to get over it.

For the obtuse right wingers, this is a bitter sarcasm. It is contemptuous ridicule, and it is MEANT to be crude and harsh.

So a larger monetary gain over $250 grand is the only course of action?? Will 1 million, 2 million, 10 trillion be enough to bring that baby back?? Tort reform is a legitimate argument. Never letting the doctor practice medicine is the ultimate price to pay. Get rid of him, no amount of money would even replace that baby.

Ironic, the right wing's 'individual rights' are out the window and replaced by collectivism, when it is someone else's rights are violated. And the right's 'less government' and 'bureaucrats' making decisions is suddenly embraced by the right, when someone else's right are violated.

Tort reform IS government intervention. It's bureaucrats dictating what a jury of our peers can or can't do. It undermines our justice system and gives the big guy a baseball bat he can use to beat the final measure of injustice into the little guy. Not only does the person or family suffer from the results of the doctor mistake or negligence, or the corporate toxins or dangerous product, the person and family must also endure the measure of the final insult: 'Yes, you were gravely wronged, but you will not justly compensated'

Last edited:
^^^ It was a living person being delivered in that hospital room and because of the doctor's carelessness, that person isn't a living person anymore. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whether some people like it or not, babies are people too
To conservatives anyway.
A baby does not a breathing person when it is finally out of its mother's womb. It starts breathing the moment that it is conceived and I know that they do not ask to be here, but they most definitely do not asked to be killed before they are even out of their mother's womb either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ It was a living person being delivered in that hospital room and because of the doctor's carelessness, that person isn't a living person anymore. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whether some people like it or not, babies are people too
To conservatives anyway.
A baby does not a breathing person when it is finally out of its mother's womb. It starts breathing the moment that it is conceived and I know that they do not ask to be here, but they most definitely do not asked to be killed before they are even out of their mother's womb either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly, a fetus can't breathe. It gets nutrients and oxygen through the umbilical cord, but it never starts to breath until it is born, and forced to use its lungs.

Just clearing that up for you.

To conservatives anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly, a fetus can't breathe. It gets nutrients and oxygen through the umbilical cord, but it never starts to breath until it is born, and forced to use its lungs.

"Amniotic fluid is "inhaled" and "exhaled" by the fetus. It is essential that fluid be breathed into the lungs in order for them to develop normally."

Amniotic fluid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously. If you are going to take place in discussions, you should at least look up the stuff you present before you present it as fact.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Amniotic fluid is "inhaled" and "exhaled" by the fetus. It is essential that fluid be breathed into the lungs in order for them to develop normally."

Seriously. If you are going to take place in discussions, you should at least look up the stuff you present before you present it as fact.

It does not breath oxygen.

You said the it does not breathe. But they do breath. In fact, they can be born under water.

To conservatives anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

:lol:

You said the it does not breathe. But they do breath. In fact, they can be born under water.

They do not breathe through their lungs under water.

Yes, it does.

It does not breathe AIR.

But it breathes. You've proven over and over your supreme ignorance on this subject.

Sorry KG, you are wrong on this one. Stop considering yourself an expert on everything, because you are not.

You're an ignoramus.

I provided the proof that the baby breathes. Just because you're an idiot and want to pretend it doesn't, doesn't make you right.

"11 to 12 weeks from conception: Steady breathing will occur and this continues till the labor"

http://www.babydevelopmentnews.com/babydevelopmentinthewomb.html

"
Indeed, fetuses breathe in time to music they enjoy, according to Dr. Rene Van de Carr, a California OB-Gyn who teaches parents how to stimulate unborn babies through music and other exercises at the Prenatal University in Hayward, Calif. He is also author of "While You're Expecting ... Your Own Prenatal Classroom."

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=51723&page=2

This is just awful. If this actually happened, I do not know how the Mother will ever get over it.

Missouri Couple Suing Doctor For Allegedly Decapitating Baby During Botched Delivery

I find this hard to believe.

It sounds like shoulder dystocia where the head comes out and the shoulder gets stuck. If you can't quickly pass the shoulders, management is to push the head back in and go to crash c-section.

I am curious as to what the autopsy said. I am not going to say it is virtually impossible to rip an infant's head completely off, but it sounds pretty fanciful.

It aspirates the amnion.

Truthfully, I'm surprised that this doesn't happen more often. I've withnessed over 1500 babies being born vaginally, and it still freaks me out the way they pull on the head like that.

That said I am suspicious about his story. For the following reasons:

1. Doctors are constantly being criticised for performing too many C-Sections.

2. Often times a planned C-Section is over-ridden by it's imminent vaginal birth.

3. Most doctors, if freely allowed to do so would prefer to deliver babies by cesarian for many reasons.

4. The source is a less than reliable tabloid.

Holy fuck that is sick! And to know that this crazed bastard tried to cover it up by shoving the kid back inside her? He knew he couldn't get away with it, what was his excuse going to be? That he cut the head off with the scalpel?

I just don't have words to describe this. What a sick fuck.

Actually, if the head is no longer attached then the only option to deliver is by cesarian. It makes no sense that he would try to cover it up because the head would still be separate.

Because they get their oxygen from the mother via the umbilical cord.........

A baby doesn't engage in respiration in the wound. Aspirating and drinking amniotic fluid serves an entirely different purpose.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

:lol:

Why are you laughing? She's absolutely correct.

Forum List

Back