Doberman or Shepherd?

a pic is worth a thousand words

waarzoujijvanschrikken.jpg
Looks like a Caucasian dog. All kinds of bad news.

True. They resemble a grizzly bear.... looks & temperament .
I dont think I have ever met one that was not completely viscous to strangers. They seem incapable of distinguishing a child from an adult too.

huggy means he would not trade his pits.....mistyped.....

go with the dobie..damn it

i love them and i stay with males...the females are just really territorial

True story Bonsey! Thanks for the edit. I re read it too late to make that change.

383490_487463361274981_240102870_n.jpg

This is my big male pit "Dre" with a friend of mine. You can see from his demeanor that he is a wonderful companion as well as large enough to take care of bidness when the shit hits the fan. Smart as a whip, loyal as anything on the planet, gentle with strangers unless they threaten. One great dog.

What an awesome dog!
His canine message to criminals. "break into my house, I dare ya" lol

I dont think I have ever met one that was not completely viscous to strangers. They seem incapable of distinguishing a child from an adult too.

We always have a handful of caution dogs on any given day. Yeah, he was an "extreme caution-don't handle without permission" tag.
I would never own a dog like that.

Lol. That's photoshopped. :D

no its not.....lol.....we all let our little one run in front of dogs....but it made a funny pic

still go with the dobie

I'm telling you, that's a phony picture. That little girl is a meme. :D She's called the "chubby bubbles girl" and is all over the internet. For example . . .

enhanced-buzz-26011-1326681394-54.jpg
:lmao: I thought Id seen that little girl before. Shes always in the wrong place at the wrong time. lol

Prejudiced against DOGS too, I see. :D Lol.
Only dogs that cant figure out a child is harmless. They need to be put down.

That's all in how you raise your dog. Raise a dog to be vicious, he's going to be vicious. They are not smart enough to use critical-thinking skills.

That's all in how you raise your dog. Raise a dog to be vicious, he's going to be vicious. They are not smart enough to use critical-thinking skills.
I dont know every single Caucasian dog but the none of the ones I have seen were raised to be viscous. Seems like its just their temperament. One of my buddies has one and he was ok with strangers until he got about 6-7 months old. Have you ever seen one that was ok with strangers?

I dont know every single Caucasian dog but the none of the ones I have seen were raised to be viscous. Seems like its just their temperament. One of my buddies has one and he was ok with strangers until he got about 6-7 months old. Have you ever seen one that was ok with strangers?

WTF are you talking about? Are you okay?

Mmm. Maybe you need to lay off the bottle for a while or something.

I'm talking about your post? Are you okay?

Did you start drinking early today?

I'm fine. It's all in how a dog is raised. Duh. It's "vicious," not "viscous." So one of your buddies has one. WTF does that prove? Oh, that's right, nothing, like most of your posts.

You're the one in full retard mode.

I'm not a drinker, nor am I a druggy, unlike yourself. Lol.

I'm fine. It's all in how a dog is raised. Duh. It's "vicious," not "viscous." So one of your buddies has one. WTF does that prove? Oh, that's right, nothing, like most of your posts.
You must not be fine. You asked what I was talking about in response to your post. Did you get confused or something?

Who said it proved anything? I asked if you ever saw a caucasian dog that was ok with strangers. I didnt condemn the breed. I just relayed my experience. Are you always this retarded?

Maybe you were huffing computer cleaner? I dont get how you missed what I was talking about in response to your post. Dont huff computer cleaner. It will mess you up. Your name is not Allison by any chance?

You must not be fine. You asked what I was talking about in response to your post. Did you get confused or something?

Who said it proved anything? I asked if you ever saw a caucasian dog that was ok with strangers. I didnt condemn the breed. I just relayed my experience. Are you always this retarded?

Because, on the one hand you say, you don't know every Caucasian shepherd dog, and then proceed to say that you know one so this should be indicative of??? What? Nothing, that's what. Lol. You are just crazy.

I'll bet you hate it because it's called a "Caucasian shepherd." Lol.

Maybe you were huffing computer cleaner? I dont get how you missed what I was talking about in response to your post. Dont huff computer cleaner. It will mess you up. Your name is not Allison by any chance?

I already know what your name is. Ass lips. Because it's like you are farting instead of speaking. :D

Forum List

Back