Doberman or Shepherd?

I dont know every single Caucasian dog but the none of the ones I have seen were raised to be viscous. Seems like its just their temperament. One of my buddies has one and he was ok with strangers until he got about 6-7 months old. Have you ever seen one that was ok with strangers?

WTF are you talking about? Are you okay?
I'm talking about your post? Are you okay?

I'm fine. It's all in how a dog is raised. Duh. It's "vicious," not "viscous." So one of your buddies has one. WTF does that prove? Oh, that's right, nothing, like most of your posts.
You must not be fine. You asked what I was talking about in response to your post. Did you get confused or something?

Who said it proved anything? I asked if you ever saw a caucasian dog that was ok with strangers. I didnt condemn the breed. I just relayed my experience. Are you always this retarded?

Because, on the one hand you say, you don't know every Caucasian shepherd dog, and then proceed to say that you know one so this should be indicative of??? What? Nothing, that's what. Lol. You are just crazy.

I'll bet you hate it because it's called a "Caucasian shepherd." Lol.
When did I say "this should be indicative of"? Why would I hate a dog because of where it came from? Stop the computer cleaner huffing. Its eating your brain cells.

I dont know every single Caucasian dog but the none of the ones I have seen were raised to be viscous. Seems like its just their temperament. One of my buddies has one and he was ok with strangers until he got about 6-7 months old. Have you ever seen one that was ok with strangers?

Mmm. Maybe you need to lay off the bottle for a while or something.
Did you start drinking early today?

I'm not a drinker, nor am I a druggy, unlike yourself. Lol.
Maybe you were huffing computer cleaner? I dont get how you missed what I was talking about in response to your post. Dont huff computer cleaner. It will mess you up. Your name is not Allison by any chance?

I already know what your name is. Ass lips. Because it's like you are farting instead of speaking. :D

You understand fart? You must fart when you attempt to speak because you are replying to me.

Mmm. Maybe you need to lay off the bottle for a while or something.

Maybe you were huffing computer cleaner? I dont get how you missed what I was talking about in response to your post. Dont huff computer cleaner. It will mess you up. Your name is not Allison by any chance?

I already know what your name is. Ass lips. Because it's like you are farting instead of speaking. :D

You understand fart? You must fart when you attempt to speak because you are replying to me.

You are a fart. Full of nothing but stinky hot air. :D That's why I call you ass lips.

You are a fart. Full of nothing but stinky hot air. :D That's why I call you ass lips.

You call me ass lips because you like the mental image of kissing my ass. :laugh:

You call me ass lips because you like the mental image of kissing my ass. :laugh:

:cuckoo: Keep telling yourself that if that's what makes you feel better. Do you read your own stupid posts?

:cuckoo: Keep telling yourself that if that's what makes you feel better. Do you read your own stupid posts?

I have read many of your drug induced posts. I especially got a kick out of the one that asked what I was talking about in response to your post. Did you have a moment of drug induced paranoia at that moment?
laugh.gif

I have read many of your drug induced posts. I especially got a kick out of the one that asked what I was talking about in response to your post. Did you have a moment of drug induced paranoia at that moment?
laugh.gif

If any one is drug-induced it would be you. You are paranoid, think everyone is out to get you, try to come across as an internet tough guy, try to troll but suck at it . . . I could go on, but you're really not worth it ass lips. :D

laugh.gif

If any one is drug-induced it would be you. You are paranoid, think everyone is out to get you, try to come across as an internet tough guy, try to troll but suck at it . . . I could go on, but you're really not worth it ass lips. :D
What makes you think I believe anyone is out to get me? I dont worry about stuff like that. I'm sorry I intimidate you. I just asked if you had ever seen a caucasian dog that was ok with strangers. Why that frightened you and made you think I was an internet tough guy mystifies me. I would suggest you stop huffing computer cleaner Allison. Your paranoia is really out of control.
laugh.gif

PS.
I must be worth it. You keep talking "fart" with me

laugh.gif

What makes you think I believe anyone is out to get me? I dont worry about stuff like that. I'm sorry I intimidate you. I just asked if you had ever seen a caucasian dog that was ok with strangers. Why that frightened you and made you think I was an internet tough guy mystifies me. I would suggest you stop huffing computer cleaner Allison. Your paranoia is really out of control.
laugh.gif

PS.

Oh please, your paranoid posts and threads are clear to anyone to figure out. It's not as if you are some kind of mystery or something. :lol: Most of your posts are pretty much the same. Nothing new here.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

PS.

Oh please, your paranoid posts and threads are clear to anyone to figure out. It's not as if you are some kind of mystery or something. :lol: Most of your posts are pretty much the same. Nothing new here.
I think you are really hitting bottom. You are imagining lots of things. You must be paranoid from your computer cleaner Allison if you think my posts are paranoid. Can you show me an example of one of my paranoid posts? While your at it why dont you show me where I said "this should be indicative of"? This should be interesting.

hush children.....the white dog does not care for the black one....we live in a white zone...by choice...and my ups driver was black.....he ask one time if my doberman would bite....in total honesty i had to reply that my dog had never seen a black person and that did concern me..we agreed he would just toss the packages on top of shed ...which he could reach from his truck....i also volunteered that the doberman is never left outside alone....one of us will always be home..if the doberman is out....just honk till we come out...

Forum List

Back