Do you?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK. Fess us. How many of you folks really wash your hands after you go to the bathroom? I mean the proper way... Soap 'em up, scrub 'em up, and dry them? Be honest.

Each and every time, my man!

I'm the county building inspector. Doing what I do, and seeing what passes for hygiene among the local gentry, I am a born again hygiene freak!

Along with constant hand washing, I've given up eating at buffets. I don't want to eat anything the public has access to. I've seen men leave the restroom and the only consideration they have for their cleanliness is running their urine stained fingers through their hair. I've seen kids thumb through a bread basket as if it is a file cabinet. I've seen folks DROP the tongs provided and just place them back onto the buffet table.

I've walked though homes where the CARPET was sticky. I've seen what very well could have been a Salisbury Steak but now looks more like a science project with mold enough to produce penicillin for any third world country. And that was in a bedroom on the flood next to the bed!

So, yes indeed. I wash my hands.

Each and every time, my man!

I'm the county building inspector. Doing what I do, and seeing what passes for hygiene among the local gentry, I am a born again hygiene freak!

Along with constant hand washing, I've given up eating at buffets. I don't want to eat anything the public has access to. I've seen men leave the restroom and the only consideration they have for their cleanliness is running their urine stained fingers through their hair. I've seen kids thumb through a bread basket as if it is a file cabinet. I've seen folks DROP the tongs provided and just place them back onto the buffet table.

I've walked though homes where the CARPET was sticky. I've seen what very well could have been a Salisbury Steak but now looks more like a science project with mold enough to produce penicillin for any third world country. And that was in a bedroom on the flood next to the bed!

So, yes indeed. I wash my hands.

no carpet in my house just for that reason.

At home:

Draining the snake, no.

Dropping anchor, yes.

Public restroom, YES for everything and I never touch anything with my bare hands.

Forum List

Back