Do you watch the Fox or CNN TV news?

I listen to talk radio and read websites mostly. But, sometimes I listen to Fox News or CNN or Alex Witt on MSNBC. Alex is only person on MSNBC I like. I like the daytime stuff on Fox so sometimes I record. Mostly don't have all the time to listen to everything so listen to podcasts of radio shows or clips on youtube.

Last edited:
I watch both. When I grow fed up on the way CNN drags out, overtalking, its unending human interest stories and its advice, i click the switch button and move over to Fox. If Fox is then on one of its multiple-male anti-Obama diatribes, I give up and switch to the History channel where I usually end up with something like another flying saucer story. If so, I then switch to the National Geographic channel. There, I often find more about some tentative discovery in Israel of possible evidence some character in the Bible might have been burried there.:cuckoo:

So, I end up back at CNN, but by them, it is into commercials. Even with the sound off, it is more than I can endure to see another "making out" drug ad. :eek:

I give up and turn on NPR radio.:razz:

I watch FOX--because I can get the conservative and liberal opinion. My favorite is Greta Van Sustren. CNN is noted for heavily biasing their comments toward the left side of the isle--and were very helpful in kicking Hillary Clinton to the curb--and were a prep rally for Barack Obama. So I have lost all faith in their abilitiy to report on political candidates or news. I used to watch them.

View attachment 13773

I used to see Greta on Tv a lot, but I haven't been able to watch a lot of Tv here lately, so I don't see her around. She always made good sense when she spoke, especially in high profile trials and stuff.

I watch a few minutes of Morning Joe while eating breakfast. Beyond that, if the television is already on, I'll flip over to watch the opening montage for Freedom Watch on Fox Business.

I watch many news outlets but, as far as Fox and CNN goes, I think Greta (on Fox) is one of the best issues-oriented talk shows so I usually try to catch her show before I leave for work at night.

Then, while I’m at work, we have the closed-captioned version of CNN on all night.

I also record Fox’s O’Rielly and Red Eye to view when I get home because I find the morning shows rather bland by comparison.

And that’s about it for those two stations.

prod12_3830-02.gif

I get my news from the web by visiting different news resources, conservative, liberal and what I consider the "tweeners'.
To be honest, I don't trust Fox News or MSNBC as both of these cable news networks have a political agenda/message and their reporting shows it. Why in the hell would anyone want to be force fed slanted news? That makes no sense to me, it's just being lazy, intellectually.

I get my news from the web by visiting different news resources, conservative, liberal and what I consider the "tweeners'.
To be honest, I don't trust Fox News or MSNBC as both of these cable news networks have a political agenda/message and their reporting shows it. Why in the hell would anyone want to be force fed slanted news? That makes no sense to me, it's just being lazy, intellectually.

You're not alone. I have seen boards where people have talked bad about these news channels, especially Faux- :lol:
But here, there do seem to be alot of folks who enjoy Faux (Fox) and that's fine....everyone has their own favorites.
But I did see on Faux news when bin laden was killed, the streamer across the bottom read- OBAMA was killed. Sure shook some folks up pretty big :eek:
Somebody over there made a huge boo boo, ya think??

I watch both. When I grow fed up on the way CNN drags out, overtalking, its unending human interest stories and its advice, i click the switch button and move over to Fox. If Fox is then on one of its multiple-male anti-Obama diatribes, I give up and switch to the History channel where I usually end up with something like another flying saucer story. If so, I then switch to the National Geographic channel. There, I often find more about some tentative discovery in Israel of possible evidence some character in the Bible might have been burried there.:cuckoo:

So, I end up back at CNN, but by them, it is into commercials. Even with the sound off, it is more than I can endure to see another "making out" drug ad. :eek:

I no longer have cable TV. Too much crap. Instead I got an HDMI cable to watch HULU. I get my news from progressive talk radio, & NPR

You need to use your DVR (T-vo, whatever) more. There's always something I can find in my vault if I reach the saturation point, and of course can FF through the ads.

Forum List

Back