Do You Watch The Deadliest Catch?

I LOVE Deadliest Catch! I'm amazed that people actually do this for a living. Grueling, grueling work.

Do you watch Ice Road Truckers? Found myself caught up in that show too. Another crazy, deadly job.

sig is the man...i watch it and ice road truckers....but ice road has been boring lately....i dont like the new road..but deadiest catch kicks ass..and remember most of them make enough money to not work the rest of the year....what amazed me was the guy coming out of retirement to work...he was 48? how in the hell can you do that at 48..when its killing a 20 yr old?

did you see the one where sig quit smoking?

sig is the man...i watch it and ice road truckers....but ice road has been boring lately....i dont like the new road..but deadiest catch kicks ass..and remember most of them make enough money to not work the rest of the year....what amazed me was the guy coming out of retirement to work...he was 48? how in the hell can you do that at 48..when its killing a 20 yr old?

yeah, it lasted a few hours....that was funny.

I watch it occasionally, I like those type shows a lot more than the reality crap on other networks. I love the ice road truckers and that show with the loggers too.

I thought he was going to rip someone's head off. What possessed him to quit while on the job . . . . yeah, he had that 'tighten chest' thing. Was probably just gas.

I love it when the greenhorns bitch and moan like little girls and they all make fun of them.

I watched the first season, but since then it seems to be the same situations again and again. It quickly became boring after that.

Now Whale Wars....thats a good show. Although I don't think I'm supposed to root for the Japanese whalers....

Forum List

Back