Do you want your fair “SLICE” of the W.S. “SWEET” bailout “PIE”, I do.

Oct 11, 2008
Hi! My fellow American, you can “lead a horse to water but you can’t make the horse drink”. My point, I tied my best to get perhaps you and every American citizen between the age of 16 to 60 a nice “JUICY SLICE” of the W.S. “SWEET” bailout “PIE”, but I failed to get Sen. McCain political endorsement behind it. How much, will you not be getting because Sen. McCain said no to you. Well, from a minimum of $3,000.00 up to a maximum of say $6,000.00 depending on your age, you will now not get under my proposed amount? Remember, when you vote that was your money he said no to. Here’s the depressing part; it wouldn’t have cost “one red cent”, yes, “not one red cent” more than what our Washington bureaucrats have allocated to the W.S. bailout program. Let me phase it differently, if a robber stole $3,000.00 dollars from you, how mad and how badly would you want the robber to be punished? Well, in a round about way, that is precisely what Washington politicians (both major parties) have done to you, taking your money and said thanks and nothing more. Please view my bailout video on YouTube, where I explain how you can still get the W.S. “bailout” money back, plus even more. Unfortunately, the bad news is, when the Democrats come to power, all bets are off of getting either. If you have time please look up VPB. It is a new profitable making type of collectible hobby I want our government to do for the overall benefit of the American people, done in an unusual format.

Forum List

Back