Do you want your fair “SLICE” of the W.S. “SWEET” bailout “PIE”, I do.

Oct 11, 2008
Hi! My fellow Americans, were you angry and quite disappointed (putting it very mildly) that our Washington bureaucrats thought you and millions of other American workers were “unworthy” to receive a fair “SLICE” of the W.S. “SWEET” bailout “PIE” I guess our bureaucrats is Washington thought the wealthy needed the financial help the most and the heck with the rest of America’s people. In fact, under my bailout formula that I will ask you to lookup and listen to on You Tube under “bailout”, for a much better understanding, you would be getting, at the minimum, $3,000.00 in a “special account”, if you fell between the ages of 16 to fifty. From 51 years old to 60 I would have doubled that amount. Why, less time to earn extra money to use when you retire. There is a second part to my W.S. bailout program that would give you even more money to use when you retire. By the way, under my in depth and multifaceted two part W.S. bailout formula agenda it would not cost “one red cent more” than the seven hundred billion dollars our 9 % approval rated politician plan on giving to W.S. etc., in the first place.

I would have liked to hyperlink you directly to YouTube, but on this message board I need to post more before they would allow me to do so. Hopefully, I aroused you curiosity level high enough to do as I requested anyway. Finally, if you like what you listen to please encourage others to do likewise. Plus, if we act quickly enough, we might be able to put political pressure on Sen. McCain and Sen. Obama to throw their political support behind my W.S. bailout program that will financially help all American get a fair “SLICE” of the W.S. “SWEET” bailout “PIE”.

Thank you for your help and going the extra mile for all of America’s people. I call it, “patriotism in action”.

I propose 1 million dollars to EVERY citizen in AMERICA!

Lets call it the BIG GIVE!

It would put an end to poverty!

It would put an end to economic problems in this country!

Every person that wanted to go to colledge could!

Stock markets would go thru the roof!

I SAY WHY NOT?

Anyone against this proposal is an IDIOT! and GREEDY!

ORGANIZE the BIG GIVE NOW!

Here's a thought from the Maurat Sade Party

Why don't we storm the prison that they said would outlast us all?

As a prepared citizen I've already got my cache of cobblestones ready for that day.

Forum List

Back