Do You Want To Stop The Impeachment?

For what, liar?

i'm willing to bet abuse of power, obstruction, & perhaps dereliction of duty.
Pathetic. I asked you for proof, not speculation. But speculation is all you cockroaches have, isn't it?

what's pathetic is you think i am part of congress, who's constitutional obligation is to find & present it to the public. oh hey now that a judgement came that they are fully & constitutionally able to get the full unredacted mueller report - that might help speed that up.

it ain't lookin' good... not good at all for donny, froo froo. :fu:
What's pathetic is a lying pos like you that always back the fake news BS even when they know it's fake.

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago
Federal judge rules congressional Democrats can have access to Mueller grand jury material
Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 25
Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 25 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

A federal judge ruled Friday that the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee can have access to redacted grand jury material from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

The judge in the case, U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell, gave the Justice Department until Oct. 30 to turn over the redacted portions of the grand jury material sought by the committee.

Federal judge rules congressional Democrats can have access to Mueller grand jury material

popcorn.gif
More twisted media bullshit.

Pathetic. I asked you for proof, not speculation. But speculation is all you cockroaches have, isn't it?

what's pathetic is you think i am part of congress, who's constitutional obligation is to find & present it to the public. oh hey now that a judgement came that they are fully & constitutionally able to get the full unredacted mueller report - that might help speed that up.

What's pathetic is a lying pos like you that always back the fake news BS even when they know it's fake.

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago
Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 25 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

A federal judge ruled Friday that the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee can have access to redacted grand jury material from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

The judge in the case, U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell, gave the Justice Department until Oct. 30 to turn over the redacted portions of the grand jury material sought by the committee.

popcorn.gif

donny's beloved FOX? you mean they are turning on him too?

no worries, froo froo, you'll be finding it fact soon enough. :itsok:

:auiqs.jpg:

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago

popcorn.gif

When you're wrong again what lies will you spew then cockroach?

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago

popcorn.gif

When you're wrong again what lies will you spew then cockroach?

:71:

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago

popcorn.gif
LOLOLOLOL

Aww, poor baby, Now you can't even trust Fox News??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago

popcorn.gif
LOLOLOLOL

Aww, poor baby, Now you can't even trust Fox News??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Mueller Grand Jury already refused to indict Trump for anything. This is nothing but a fishing expedition. Wait till the voters figure out what the Dems are doing...............they won't get an office anywhere.

Forum List

Back