Do you want more civil discussion

Do you want more civil discussion?

• Total voters
☭proletarian☭;2131231 said:
☭proletarian☭;2131166 said:
:eusa_shhh:The Constitution and its implementation were quite racist before those on the Left changed it:eusa_shhh:

Nice deflection in the rest of your post ;)
'The left' didn't change it.
Your understanding of history leaves much to be desired.

The Constitution is not racist.

☭proletarian☭;2131166 said:
:eusa_shhh:The Constitution and its implementation were quite racist before those on the Left changed it:eusa_shhh:

Nice deflection in the rest of your post ;)
Your jealousy of my understanding of history is what you desire, but only reading can help you Jimmy.

The Constitution is not racist.
It just included language to ensure that slavery couldn't be done away with at the time- nope, not a hint of racist motivation at all :rolleyes:

The Constitution was clearly designed to ensure the Fed and the States couldn't continue to oppress non-Whites and the poor :rolleyes:

☭proletarian☭;2131437 said:
It just included language to ensure that slavery couldn't be done away with at the time- nope, not a hint of racist motivation at all :rolleyes:

The Constitution was clearly designed to ensure the Fed and the States couldn't continue to oppress non-Whites and the poor :rolleyes:

Slavery has nothing to do with race.

The Constitution was designed specifically to limit and eliminate slavery gradually because they knew they couldn't do it at the time.

The Constitution doesn't address race at all until the 14th amendment. Nor was it designed to opporess non-white or the poor.

Who the heck are you learning this crap from?

Slavery has nothing to do with race.

:eusa_eh:

Where do you get your (dis)information?

Slavery in America was very much a racial matter. That you would even attempt to say otherwise proves that you have no idea what you're talking about.
The Constitution was designed specifically to limit and eliminate slavery gradually because they knew they couldn't do it at the time.

Right.. because the guys who wrote it were clearly abolitionists- that's why they all freed their own children and the slave women they had them with :rolleyes:
The Constitution doesn't address race at all until the 14th amendment.

One generally does not address the status quo when one has no intention of changing it.

Nor was it designed to oppress non-white or the poor.

Why do you think there was no right to vote?

The answer: because they had no plans to change the status quo by which only White landed gentry had any say. They were just fine with the oligarchy they put in place.

I said yes but maybe civil isn't the right word. Lots of people are emotional and passionate about their politics and I'm good with that. Calm is called for and now that the major voting is done in Washington for this bill, I can see a little calm coming back...

I'd like to see more rational points made and less personal attacks.

It won't happen. :)

I said yes but maybe civil isn't the right word. Lots of people are emotional and passionate about their politics and I'm good with that. Calm is called for and now that the major voting is done in Washington for this bill, I can see a little calm coming back...

I'd like to see some heads on sticks, but that won't happen either.

Democracy is fun!

I'd like to see some heads on sticks, but that won't happen either.

Democracy is fun!

:lol:

lol, it is a public poll.

oh, all this, i want it to be civil, but the others started it, hahahahahaha.

if this was a place for civility, most of you would not be here.

Forum List

Back