Do you want God to exist?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Now here is an interesting question. It doesnt matter if you believe or disbelieve. I dont think this will necessarily correlate. I could be wrong.

Do you believe, but wish that God didnt exist? Do you disbelieve, but wish God did exist?

Unimportant, God EXISTS and wishing it were not so won't change that. If one does not care they are free to live their lives as if God did not exist, nothing is stopping them from that. They will pay for that choice on Judgement Day.

In my early adult years the answer would have been no, I found the God or Gods of all the major religions ridiculous, cruel, malicious, or weak and so, very early in my dawn of reason, I determined to take my own existential odyssey.

I would find my own meaning in a Universe without meaning (though it has physical laws and patterns that can be understood.)

But God found me, I experienced God.

What is God? I could not tell you. It would be arrogance for an ape barely down from the trees to assume they can define that which can only be experienced.

But I know God is.

It is surely not my choice, but I smile everyday knowing God exists. I can not imagine a better friend. God teaches me, guides me, holds me when I fall. I can not imagine a world without God. I am thankful I have found God. :)

I am impartial to the existence of god.. The god in the bible does not exist.. The god in the christian definition does not exist.. The god in the muslim definition does not exist..

Does god of another definition exist?? I don't know..

I can't stand intolerant people....

I love to tolerate intolerant people because your toleration makes them even more intolerant and if you tolerate them too much their heads explode, literally their heads explode.

Try it.

Now here is an interesting question. It doesnt matter if you believe or disbelieve. I dont think this will necessarily correlate. I could be wrong.

Do you believe, but wish that God didnt exist? Do you disbelieve, but wish God did exist?

Does it really matter anyway?

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Sooner then we like I'm afraid.

I have a whole list of mythological characters I would like to see first.

1. Green Lantern
2. Samson
3. Wonder man
4. Wonder woman
5. Supergirl
6. Krypto, the wonder dog

I want an afterlife to exist but whether it has a boss or not, I don't particularly care.

I have a whole list of mythological characters I would like to see first.

1. Green Lantern
2. Samson
3. Wonder man
4. Wonder woman
5. Supergirl
6. Krypto, the wonder dog

Screw those, I wanna see a centaur. Or even better a zombie, that way I can capture it and sell tickets to nerds and horror movie lovers and make a lot of money.

Forum List

Back