Do you understand why Deutsche Bank turning over Trump's financials is a "BIG" deal?

I just stick to the facts. You dredge your gunk up from your fantasy land of hate. Do the delusions hurt or do they just make you paranoid? I don’t know, having experience with neither.

And there was about the biggest dog-heave of delusional bullshit I've ever seen come out of one person's sick mind.
The lie that Obama was born in Kenya wasn’t my idea.

Your right, it originated in the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Whoever started it, nobody’s repeated the nonsense more than Donald Trump. Everybody knows that.

Yeah, WHOEVER!

Facts do upset you, don't they? So sorry. I bet you looked up who originated the rumor, didn't you. You do the cutest things!

It made quite the rounds during the elections but failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was able to withstand the onslaught and only present an apparently altered short form. President Donald Trump was able to do what no one else had been able to do, force him to post the real long form.

Fraud and theft? For what?

Next you’ll be telling us it was Obama who worked with the Russians.

You tell us. Imagine what you'd be saying if it was President Donald Trump sitting there instead of failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. You'd be screaming in the streets for his impeachment.

You know, Sparky, the more accept, like you do, the failed system, the more likely it is that this sordid state of affairs continues indefinitely. In other words, cynicism in folks of good will is the true cynics' - those who benefit from the failure, brought it about, and hope to keep it that way - support system.

Trump and his cohort of incompetents, crooks and grifters should be a wake-up call for everyone.

There is an often overlooked "We" in the famous "Yes, We Can!" Standing up for what's right and fair, "We" can do it. Since politics doesn't move on its own, they need to feel popular pressure to do what's right. Declaring failure, sitting on ever fattening arses while the Republic crumbles, amounts to a citizen's dereliction of duty.

So typically, you have nothing but childish name calling and NO FACTS.

Socrates-S.jpg

And there was about the biggest dog-heave of delusional bullshit I've ever seen come out of one person's sick mind.
The lie that Obama was born in Kenya wasn’t my idea.

Whoever started it, nobody’s repeated the nonsense more than Donald Trump. Everybody knows that.
Agreed. Everybody knows that at best, it wasn't nonsense, at worst, it is the grounds of a federal investigation culminating in the disbarring of Obama, and severe fines, penalties and prison for fraud and theft.

Boy, Turd, you really are a Sh---t Fer Brains, aren't you. What do you tell your passengers when driving and they yell to stop for a red light---- for what?

The FOR WHAT means, since you apparently cannot READ is that either Obamma was admitting he took foreign aid as an actual FOREIGN STUDENT (non-US citizen as his wife Michelle said publicly he was), or he was a legal US citizen who defrauded a program MEANT for legitimate foreign aid students and took money as a "constitutional scholar" and lawyer knowingly and should be prosecuted for it.

And of course Obumma worked with the Russians, he's on camera and mike doing so before the WORLD (except you), how do you expect he could be president of the USA and NOT work with the #2 superpower? Gee, I've hard better conversations with 5th graders than you.

Agreed. Everybody knows that at best, it wasn't nonsense, at worst, it is the grounds of a federal investigation culminating in the disbarring of Obama, and severe fines, penalties and prison for fraud and theft.

He told Medvedev that he would more flexibility after the election. What did that mean?
It doesn't really matter what it means for a number of reasons.

Thank you.
  • THEN IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER if Trump colluded with Russians.
  • THEN IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER if Trump obstructed anything by firing Comey for being no good for nothing.
  • THEN IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER if Trump obstructed anything by wanting a fairer investigator than Mueller.
  • And THEN IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER if you ever see Trump's personal IRS tax returns, that's between him and them.

Aside from the fact that you come here with two strikes against you, you are Olde and your Europe, no where in the OP's article does it refer to Deutsche Bank USA, but only as Deutsche Bank. No matter, doesn't change my views of banks since Obama "federalized" them. But it seems that Deutsche has had its share of scandals as well. AS to your claim about my "ignorant claptrap" being "ludicrous," since like all crumbum libtards you don't actually offer any SUPPORTING EVIDENCE to support your remarks, that too shall be ignored.

Oh, for pity's sake...

It isn't necessary to mention that a bank rendering banking services to The Donald is a U.S. bank, because everyone with a lick of sense knows that in order to do so you have to incorporate in the U.S. to obtain a banking license. So, everyone knew the bank in question is Deutsche Bank USA. That obviously excludes toobfreak.

And yes, Deutsche is a cesspool of corruption, as put into evidence by the billions in fines and settlements they had to pay over the years. That makes their lending to The Donald all the more suspect.

And no, I need not support the judgment, ludicrous claptrap, since that ludicrous claptrap rested on your assertion that Deutsche, a foreign bank, is under no obligation to follow U.S. laws and regulations. With that latter exposed as the ignorant bullshit it is, the rest just falls apart on its own.

Well, for pity's sake Old Europe, I'm an engineer and a physicist, not an expert in international banking as you obviously are. But unless Trump is suspected on grounds of actual evidence of criminal wrongdoing, I still don't see where it is anyone's business his banking affairs (Of I forgot, Obumma FEDERALIZED the banks!), and if this German bank is such a piece of crude, I wonder why they still have a license to operate in the USA? (Oh, I forgot, so the US government can collect millions off them in fines and penalties!)

Well, for pity's sake Old Europe, I'm an engineer and a physicist, not an expert in international banking [...]

You don't have to be an "expert in international banking" to realize you've been spouting nonsense solidly based on ignorance, and then built a conspiracy on it that was entirely ludicrous. Upon that realization it is incumbent upon you to retract that bullshit.

The question why Deutsche still has a banking license (and pretty much anywhere in the world) is a valid one, and one I cannot really answer. They shouldn't. I frankly don't understand why, at the latest in the aftermath of the Great Recession, they weren't fined and sued out of business. The answer, if I were to venture a guess, points to the to-the-bones-corrupt entanglement of Big Finance and politics. That entanglement can use every bit of light anyone can shine on it, and so, for now, I am looking forward to what anyone with access to Trump's records at Deutsche are going to unearth.

Ya'know you keep trying to forward these little glimmers of hope Olde One , and you mean well, but i've long ago accepted we live in a failed system .

You know, Sparky, the more accept, like you do, the failed system, the more likely it is that this sordid state of affairs continues indefinitely. In other words, cynicism in folks of good will is the true cynics' - those who benefit from the failure, brought it about, and hope to keep it that way - support system.

Trump and his cohort of incompetents, crooks and grifters should be a wake-up call for everyone.

There is an often overlooked "We" in the famous "Yes, We Can!" Standing up for what's right and fair, "We" can do it. Since politics doesn't move on its own, they need to feel popular pressure to do what's right. Declaring failure, sitting on ever fattening arses while the Republic crumbles, amounts to a citizen's dereliction of duty.

Evil previals when good men do nothing Olde one? i used to think so, now that i see thosew good men drowned in a sea of bleating sheepeople , the sting of it all becomes worse.

I see truth embattled

I see morality compromised

I see the seven deadlies incarnate....

I see angst, anger, disillusion, resentment and hate , one can read it on this devil box dailly

~S~

Deutsche Bank hands over Donald Trump loan documents: reports | DW | 24.04.2019

The bank is now handing over emails and loan documents related to the financing of Trump hotels in Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago and a failed attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills football team in 2014, CNN and AFP reported on Wednesday.

James requested the documents from Deutsche Bank after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump inflated his assets to secure loans.

---------------

Michael Cohen explained how this worked when he was interviewed by the House in public.

Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and so he lied about his wealth to get the loans he wanted because the more you own, the bigger loan you can get. He exaggerated.....by a lot. That is called "bank fraud" and it's a felony.

Now, about his taxes. When he wanted to evade taxes, he deflated the value. Don't tax me. I own almost nothing and the little I do own is tiny and I barely made any money.

See what I mean?

This is partly why he's unhinged.

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

This isn't the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg
/——/ The libtard circle jerk continues.
Oh we got him this time #7,894
9A4D37C2-274E-49C6-B89D-05A5B9DF9056.jpeg

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

See that chart, that’s the value that Trump applied to his seven Springs estate.

The value was 291 million when he was trying to get a loan, and 7.5 million when it was time to pay taxes.

One is a felony called bank fraud and the other one is a felony called tax evasion. So this is definitely an either or. Trump committed a felony over here or he committed a felony over there. In fact you could say he committed two felonies.

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

Michael Cohen already provided documents. So they have a reason to look and all they have to do is show those documents to the judge. I’m not sure that family of grifters can get out of this one

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-

Ya'know you keep trying to forward these little glimmers of hope Olde One , and you mean well, but i've long ago accepted we live in a failed system .

Evil previals when good men do nothing Olde one? i used to think so, now that i see thosew good men drowned in a sea of bleating sheepeople , the sting of it all becomes worse.

I see truth embattled

I see morality compromised

I see the seven deadlies incarnate....

I see angst, anger, disillusion, resentment and hate , one can read it on this devil box dailly

~S~
I see angst, anger, disillusion, resentment and hate

Wow, sounds like how Republicans feel about minorities.

So typically, you have nothing but childish name calling and NO FACTS.

Socrates-S.jpg
Without slander, Trump would have nothing to say at his rallies.

Deutsche Bank hands over Donald Trump loan documents: reports | DW | 24.04.2019

The bank is now handing over emails and loan documents related to the financing of Trump hotels in Washington, DC, Miami, Chicago and a failed attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills football team in 2014, CNN and AFP reported on Wednesday.

James requested the documents from Deutsche Bank after Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen testified to Congress that Trump inflated his assets to secure loans.

---------------

Michael Cohen explained how this worked when he was interviewed by the House in public.

Trump was trying to buy the Buffalo Bills and so he lied about his wealth to get the loans he wanted because the more you own, the bigger loan you can get. He exaggerated.....by a lot. That is called "bank fraud" and it's a felony.

Now, about his taxes. When he wanted to evade taxes, he deflated the value. Don't tax me. I own almost nothing and the little I do own is tiny and I barely made any money.

See what I mean?

This is partly why he's unhinged.

D3lij7lXkAE2O8S.jpg

This isn't the beginning of the end, it's the end of the beginning.

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh.jpg
/——/ The libtard circle jerk continues.
Oh we got him this time #7,894
View attachment 258036

Another 67 year old man-child ^^^; it seems the Empty Suit Man-Child-In-Chief and the numbers in that age group never grew up.

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

See that chart, that’s the value that Trump applied to his seven Springs estate.

The value was 291 million when he was trying to get a loan, and 7.5 million when it was time to pay taxes.

One is a felony called bank fraud and the other one is a felony called tax evasion. So this is definitely an either or. Trump committed a felony over here or he committed a felony over there. In fact you could say he committed two felonies.

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

Michael Cohen already provided documents. So they have a reason to look and all they have to do is show those documents to the judge. I’m not sure that family of grifters can get out of this one

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-
/----/#8,907
conspiracy_nut.jpg

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-
/----/#8,907
View attachment 258637
Like I said, without slander Trump would have nothing to say at his rallies.

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-
/----/#8,907
View attachment 258637

Like I said, without slander Trump would have nothing to say at his rallies.

Crooked Hillary; Sleepy Joe, Dirty Cops, Fake News and his favorite targets: The Clintons, Obama, Sessions, Comey, Yates, McCain, Mattis, Haley, McCabe and dozens more who could not stomach trump's Personality Disorders, astounding lies and criminality.

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-

Once again, your total desperation is duly noted. You really should do even an iota of research before posting unless you intentionally lie. Oh...right.

The Financial Times article you linked explains the $291 million valuation:

One of the reasons the price might be so high is that Trump was looking to build fourteen houses on the property, each with 20 acres of land. According to Eric in 2014, the family had approval to do this development work, but had not carried it out.

This somewhat squares with a 2017 USA Today article. It reported that in 2008, Trump proposed building seven 15,000 to 20,000 square foot homes on the plot, along with a horse stable. After a squabble with the locals, he eventually got permission in 2011.

How would you explain the changing valuation of Trump's Seven Springs, Bedford New York Mansion? : AskTrumpSupporters

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-

Once again, your total desperation is duly noted. You really should do even an iota of research before posting unless you intentionally lie. Oh...right.

One of the reasons the price might be so high is that Trump was looking to build fourteen houses on the property, each with 20 acres of land. According to Eric in 2014, the family had approval to do this development work, but had not carried it out.

This somewhat squares with a 2017 USA Today article. It reported that in 2008, Trump proposed building seven 15,000 to 20,000 square foot homes on the plot, along with a horse stable. After a squabble with the locals, he eventually got permission in 2011.

How would you explain the changing valuation of Trump's Seven Springs, Bedford New York Mansion? : AskTrumpSupporters
/——-/ This is why Trump should never release his tax returns. Libtards will jump on anything to twist and distort

D1CCn70WwAAtYzV

D1CCn72X4AABXyg

D1CCn70X0AAh5R-

/——-/ This is why Trump should never release his tax returns. Libtards will jump on anything to twist and distort

You're 100% right and this phony chart threw up by Deanrd is a prime example. Without the facts, it is a flat out lie told by Deanrd with no regrets for his lie, whatsoever. Shameful!

New Topics

Forum List

Back