Do You Trust WorldNetDaily to Tell You the Truth?

Do you trust WorldNetDaily to tell you the truth?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Who's that?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
only when used in conjunction with prison planet and the i ching

I always double check any stories with my 'secret source'...

images
seems a lot of people are using that method these days

No, but there is no outlet that I trust fully.

Immie

There is a scale to trustworthiness. You can't elevate WND by attempting to compare them to Huffpo for instance.

WND is extreme and Rightwing.
and huffy puffy post is extreme and leftwing

Certainly, WND is rightwing. Certainly, the HuffPuff is leftwing. I don't think either are 'extreme'. Unless we are using the word 'extreme' now to describe anything we disagree with..... like Joke Dorkey does.

There is a scale to trustworthiness. You can't elevate WND by attempting to compare them to Huffpo for instance.

Certainly, WND is rightwing. Certainly, the HuffPuff is leftwing. I don't think either are 'extreme'. Unless we are using the word 'extreme' now to describe anything we disagree with..... like Joke Dorkey does.
exactly
i was just using it in the same way sarah did
;)

The Huffington Post is nowhere near the level of extreme as WND. You have near zero credibility with WND. Huffpo just made Arianna Huffington a very rich woman. Your comparing these two is a reach and an attempt to elevate the rightwing rag known as World Net Daily.

The Huffington Post is nowhere near the level of extreme as WND. You have near zero credibility with WND. Huffpo just made Arianna Huffington a very rich woman. Your comparing these two is a reach and an attempt to elevate the rightwing rag known as World Net Daily.
she was already a very rich woman
and they are just as extreme
the only difference to you is you agree with them

Sarah, neither is 'extreme'... unless you can provide me with evidence that either site encourages or incites violence against others based on their political beliefs. If we could maintain some sense of proportion about it, that would be great. Personally, I dismiss both. I don't read either, I don't take either as anything more than spun garbage. Hence my use of the ouija board.... I mock both equally.

I guess I just have a more rational standard of 'extremist' than some other posters. Extremist, to me, is inciting violence or hatred against others. Neither site does that.

Sarah, neither is 'extreme'... unless you can provide me with evidence that either site encourages or incites violence against others based on their political beliefs. If we could maintain some sense of proportion about it, that would be great. Personally, I dismiss both. I don't read either, I don't take either as anything more than spun garbage. Hence my use of the ouija board.... I mock both equally.

Maybe you should take a look at both before reacting in this way. The headlines alone are extreme and very rightwing at WND. Huffpo deals in real news, WND creates their own news.

I guess I just have a more rational standard of 'extremist' than some other posters. Extremist, to me, is inciting violence or hatred against others. Neither site does that.
yes, again, i was only using sarahg's words back at her
neither is extreme, so they are EQUALLY as extreme

Maybe you should take a look at both before reacting in this way. The headlines alone are extreme and very rightwing at WND. Huffpo deals in real news, WND creates their own news.
again, you like huffy puffy because you agree with their nonsense
i dont like WND because i don't agree with their clear spin to stories

Meh, I can't dumb down far enough to read past headlines on either. However, they are entirely different types of sites, for a start. HuffPuff is a clearing house for other organizations, and use that to promote their bullshit. The WND produces its own bullshit. Neither provide anything of serious value.

Forum List

Back