Do you trust.."the troops"

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Warning:

The content of this site is very graphic in order to convey the heinousness of the crimes, and prevent these convicts from distorting the truth of their past. All case details are copied directly from court martial records, but may not include the entire record. These court records are in the public domain, through the Freedom Of Information Act, and are available on the official court websites, though they are difficult to find. They have been gathered here as a public service for civilians, so that these perverts can not lie their way into your life.

MILITARY SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY - SEX OFFENDERS CONVICTED IN THE U.S. MILITARY

WASHINGTON — Under pressure to meet combat needs, the Army and Marine Corps brought in significantly more recruits with felony convictions last year than in 2006, including some with manslaughter and sex crime convictions.
Data released by a congressional committee shows the number of soldiers admitted to the Army with felony records jumped from 249 in 2006 to 511 in 2007. And the number of Marines with felonies rose from 208 to 350.

Army, Marines enlisting more felons - U.S. news - Military - msnbc.com

nope. I trust no one simply because they have rank or are a member of some organization.

You don't have to trust anyone to respect what they do.

The only thing I respect is their service, besides that.. Nothing. (Referring to these Sex Offenders)

The only thing I respect is their service, besides that.. Nothing. (Referring to these Sex Offenders)

Why do you have to respect them?

Wouldn't the disrespect that you have for them for raping a child outweigh any blind respect that you would give them for what they may have done in the military?

Wouldn't the disrespect that you have for them for raping a child outweigh any blind respect that you would give them for what they may have done in the military?

Well see there's the difference.

I don't respect them as a person. I respect their service. I might not say that to them since I'd be pretty disgusted by what they did.

It's a very very small part of me that respect that person's service.. Trust me, I have no respect for the person who committed a sex offense.

Last edited:

Well see there's the difference.

I don't respect them as a person. I respect their service. I might not say that to them since I'd be pretty disgusted by what they did.

It's a very very small part of me that respect that person's service.. Trust me, I have no respect for the person who committed a sex offense.
:clap2:

I did and still do trust my fellow soldiers without question. They would die for me and I would die in a heartbeat for them.

"Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I trust the troops overall, this country is full of sex offenders as is our government, should we disband and have anarchy because of it?

I did and still do trust my fellow soldiers without question. They would die for me and I would die in a heartbeat for them.

"Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I WOULD DIE FOR YOU BUDDY....BUT RIGHT NOW I NEED TO SODOMIZE THIS LITTLE BOY

"Name:Eric D. Adams
U.S. V. Adams No. NMCCA 200600992
Date Of Appeal: Novemberf 28, 2006

Hooah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning:

The content of this site is very graphic in order to convey the heinousness of the crimes, and prevent these convicts from distorting the truth of their past. All case details are copied directly from court martial records, but may not include the entire record. These court records are in the public domain, through the Freedom Of Information Act, and are available on the official court websites, though they are difficult to find. They have been gathered here as a public service for civilians, so that these perverts can not lie their way into your life.

MILITARY SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY - SEX OFFENDERS CONVICTED IN THE U.S. MILITARY

WASHINGTON — Under pressure to meet combat needs, the Army and Marine Corps brought in significantly more recruits with felony convictions last year than in 2006, including some with manslaughter and sex crime convictions.
Data released by a congressional committee shows the number of soldiers admitted to the Army with felony records jumped from 249 in 2006 to 511 in 2007. And the number of Marines with felonies rose from 208 to 350.

Army, Marines enlisting more felons - U.S. news - Military - msnbc.com

Your first link seems to be people who were court martialed and dismissed from service, is it supposed to make a point.

As for the story, the military is willing to give people a second chance to prove themselves. This is actually a tradition, and everyone who has a record has to go through additional screening and get recommendations from the judge and prosecutor. Only a jerk would try to put a negative spin on this.

If we were taking fire from a sniper position, and one of these guys said he would provide covering fire while I repositioned to a better vantage point, hell, yeah, I'd trust him!

If he asked to borrow money and promised to pay me back, I wouldn't trust him to pay me back and would give him whatever amount of money I could afford.

You'd have to take a hike in the woods in the dark of night to understand the difference.

Forum List

Back