Do you trust Romney?

Do you trust Romney?

• Yes, but will not vote for him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I trust that Romney only cares about rich people, wants to eliminate Medicare and SS, has proposed to raise taxes on everyone making less then 100,000, bullied people in his youth and would of not killed Bin laden

I dDo you trust Romney?

I do not trust any politician. Neither did the Founding Fathers ; reason they demanded a Constitutional Republic where their powers were SPECIFICALLY ENUMERATED.

The truth of the matter is that there are only 2 parties in America. The Libertarians and the Welfare/Warfare Party. The GOP vs Democrats is a false dichotomy .

There are state supremacists - ie, supporters of the welfare/warfare state in both the GOP and Democrats. The Republicans want their candidate to acquire power and rule in the name of god - the democrats demand that their standard bearer rule in the name of karl Marx. But BOTH seek tyranny.

I do not this as cut & dried; there is no question however, Romney does not have "the touch of the common man".

That's an understatement. I don't want a profoundly religious silver-spoon aristocrat in the White House who seriously does not identify, sympathize, or understand the plight of the poor and middle class.

so what's yer man doing out in hollyweird planting his lips on the back side of rich white men who can't sympathize or understand the plight of the poor and middle class doyathink?

when you need cash....those are the ones you seek out....

Hey, Lumpy, you were as against Romney as I was back in January when you supported Newt.

Just because you've settled doesn't mean I'm going to.

I'm the only one here who has remained steadfast.

Wake up Dude...!!!!

Your heads up Obama's ass... You hadn't noticed...:lol:

Guy, all I'm interested in is beating Romney.

The rest will sort itself out.

I don't 'trust' any politician. If others do, despite the overwhelming evidence that no politician is completely trustworthy, that's their issue.

I'll vote for Romney... and break the habit of a decade of not voting for either party. Because, of the current crop, Romney is the best chance for the country... and my country matters more to me than my own personal wants.

Funny, that's the same reason I'm going to vote AGAINST Romney.

He'd be horrible for the country because he's a horrible human being.

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit about your whining? How sweet.

Oh, I guess all that stalking you do is because you're indifferent, then?

Lesser of two evils. I will vote for Romney even though he is a far cry from Herman Cain, who would have made a great president.

What a bullshot cop out. Lesser of two evils... You're still voting for EVIL. Have you bothered to consider a third party candidate? Say Gary Johnson?

Honest to GOD, if all you people who said, "Oh, I don't like those two, but this one is the lesser of two evils, I'll vote for him" got off your asses and looked around at, and possibly voted for, a candidate from a third or fourth party, some of these people, pretty good people, might actually make some inroads into a system we have all come to ridicule at at times detest.

Maybe then we'd actually see some real change and that might give more people some real hope.

Lesser of two evils. I will vote for Romney even though he is a far cry from Herman Cain, who would have made a great president.

What a bullshot cop out. Lesser of two evils... You're still voting for EVIL. Have you bothered to consider a third party candidate? Say Gary Johnson?

Honest to GOD, if all you people who said, "Oh, I don't like those two, but this one is the lesser of two evils, I'll vote for him" got off your asses and looked around at, and possibly voted for, a candidate from a third or fourth party, some of these people, pretty good people, might actually make some inroads into a system we have all come to ridicule at at times detest.

Maybe then we'd actually see some real change and that might give more people some real hope.

wont happen Mick.....they tell me i am wasting my vote.....to me,they are wasting votes....everyone bitches how the Democrats do this and the Republicans do that.....but yet ask them who they are backing....same old people responsible for the reasons they are bitching...

163350_454325351260784_224319224261399_1721737_151151682_n.jpg

Gary Johnson... that's crazy talk.

I don't trust him and will not vote for him. Please vote in the poll. It will close on Election Day, November 6, 2012. Thank you.

Gee... lemme whip out my shocked face.

You're a well known Obama boot licker... better keep the Xanbars handy come November.

damn... i hit the wrong button. :rofl:

LOL!!!

I voted and then looked at the results of the poll and saw your name under "No, but I will vote for him". I thought "What the heck?"

Then I went to look for your reasoning. Now, I know, you had a slippery mouse issue.

Immie

Romney was born in America, knows our holidays and traditions, understands Free Enterprise and never ate a dog.

Obama ate a dog when he was 6? I shudder to think of the things you have surely put in your mouth KrustyFrank. Do I really need to show the videos from the HOMO CAGE?

Why would people want to see you and GayBiker doing that stuff, Diaper Boy?

You boys are sick fucks...

And you have a problem with him protesting sit ins?? Why??

Have you ever been on a mission trip??? You realize this is part of his religion, part of his heritage. It's a requirement of his faith.

He protested against the protesters against the Vietnam war. He got multiple deferments from the draft. If he was so pro Vietnam War, why didn't he put his own ass on the line?

And you have a problem with him protesting sit ins?? Why??

Have you ever been on a mission trip??? You realize this is part of his religion, part of his heritage. It's a requirement of his faith.

He protested against the protesters against the Vietnam war. He got multiple deferments from the draft. If he was so pro Vietnam War, why didn't he put his own ass on the line?

Don't you know he was preparing for much more important duties to come in his life i.e. being Governor of Mass and maybe even the President of the United States of America. When his parents told him, "study hard and maybe someday even you can be the President", he took it to heart. He hasn't quit stepping on people since.

Immie

Forum List

Back