Do you trust Romney?

Do you trust Romney?

• Yes, but will not vote for him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't trust him and will not vote for him. Please vote in the poll. It will close on Election Day, November 6, 2012. Thank you.

Well, this is a total shock. A borg of the ObamaNation will not vote for Romey? Wow. Just wow.

Cons don't trust him either.

I don't 'trust' any politician. If others do, despite the overwhelming evidence that no politician is completely trustworthy, that's their issue.

I'll vote for Romney... and break the habit of a decade of not voting for either party. Because, of the current crop, Romney is the best chance for the country... and my country matters more to me than my own personal wants.

Strictly Destroying the other guy is chicken shit, country splitting, Democrat/Chicago style politics..

mmm frustrating.. I tells Ya... Obama's a pathetic President, we have the proof now, why can't Democrats perceive and accept the obvious...?...it's a wonder to behold...:wtf:

Well, this is a total shock. A borg of the ObamaNation will not vote for Romey? Wow. Just wow.

I don't 'trust' any politician. If others do, despite the overwhelming evidence that no politician is completely trustworthy, that's their issue.

I'll vote for Romney... and break the habit of a decade of not voting for either party. Because, of the current crop, Romney is the best chance for the country... and my country matters more to me than my own personal wants.

Funny, that's the same reason I'm going to vote AGAINST Romney.

He'd be horrible for the country because he's a horrible human being.

Well.. how magnanimous of you...:lol:

Absolutely. I've met the man, more than once. I've talked with him one on one. I've looked into his eyes......

Yes, I trust him.

Strictly Destroying the other guy is chicken shit, country splitting, Democrat/Chicago style politics..

mmm frustrating.. I tells Ya... Obama's a pathetic President, we have the proof now, why can't Democrats perceive and accept the obvious...?...it's a wonder to behold...:wtf:

You had no complaints about it when Kerry was "Swiftboated" in 2004.

Both parties try to destroy the other guy.

As I've said, I think Obama hasn't been a very effective president, I think he's made a lot of mistakes (ACA without a public option, Dodd-Frank without breaking up "Too big to fail" banks), but did a few things right. (Saved the Auto Industry and killed Bin Laden)

But Mitt Romney would be much worse because as near as I can tell, he lacks any human empathy for people who aren't either millionaires or Mormons.

sheesh...amazingly open minded...:lol:

You had no complaints about it when Kerry was "Swiftboated" in 2004.

Both parties try to destroy the other guy.

As I've said, I think Obama hasn't been a very effective president, I think he's made a lot of mistakes (ACA without a public option, Dodd-Frank without breaking up "Too big to fail" banks), but did a few things right. (Saved the Auto Industry and killed Bin Laden)

But Mitt Romney would be much worse because as near as I can tell, he lacks any human empathy for people who aren't either millionaires or Mormons.

Assume much...?... silly boy...:lol:

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit about your whining? How sweet.

I always put country over self. I'm nice like that.

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit about your whining? How sweet.

Now that's the Girl I love...with all due respect, of course..:eusa_shifty:

I always put country over self. I'm nice like that.

Yes..yes all should fall at your feet..

( strangely most do.. I find this rather fascinating and amusing)...:lol:

20321584.jpg

I trust obama. I trust that obama will keep doing what he has been doing all along, destroying this country in whatever way he can.

Forum List

Back