Do you trust Romney?

Do you trust Romney?

• Yes, but will not vote for him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you trust Romney?

I trust him to do as he has already sworn to put the LDS above all men and government.

I trust Mittens to lie whenever it is convenient.

I trust RoMoMoney to steal whenever opportune.

I trust him to look out for his own most selfish interests at the expense of whomever happens to get in his way.

][/quote]

And you have a problem with him protesting sit ins?? Why??

Have you ever been on a mission trip??? You realize this is part of his religion, part of his heritage. It's a requirement of his faith.[/QUOTE]

I have a problme with anyone who advocates for a war and then expects other people to fight it.

If you think a war is a just cause, you should be down at that recruiting office that day signing up. Period.

You should not be dodging for a minsterial exemption while some poor kid gets sent over there instead.

What did Clinton do as he was a Rhodes Scholar in England...and wrote a letter to his ROTC Commander excusing himself from service and adding the dig that he loathed the military...

Double standards abound.

Not really. First, he was never inducted into ROTC and never took an ROTC class.

He looked into it, and the ROTC (the worst way to choose officers, never saw an ROTC officer I thought was worth a fuck) actively recruited him because of his academic credentials.

It seems the bitterness was that he rejected them, not that they rejected him.

Do you trust Romney?

I trust him to do as he has already sworn to put the LDS above all men and government.

I trust him to look out for his own most selfish interests at the expense of whomever happens to get in his way.

Yes he IS a politician.
I trust none of them.

Regardless of who we elect in 2012, we will elect a jerk. Since the only two contenders are Romney and Obama, we will elect a jerk.

Now, I will look at the link.

It’s been a long time since the country elected a man as personally unappealing as Mitt Romney.

Stop right there... yep, three years is a long time. I'd say the last time anyone can even debate that we might not have elected a jerk was in 1996.

Historical question: When is the last time the clearly less likeable candidate beat the clearly more likeable one for the White House?

In this case, I give the edge to Obama. Few can argue that Obama is more likable than Romney.

Even so, Romney might still pass muster, but he has no grasp of the one crucial reality of class in America: you can be filthy rich as long as you don’t look or act like it. Gates doesn’t comb his hair, much. Jobs wore sneakers. Romney just looks too pressed.

Here again, Romney's in deep shit.

Yeah, we will elect a jerk. Question is, which one?

Immie

Last edited:
Do you trust Romney?

sounds like every politician in the country.....

I don't need to trust him. I need him to stop, or at the very least, slow down, what Obama has done to our once great country.

romney-diff-now-zz.jpg

Forum List

Back