• Yes, but will not vote for him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I don't trust him and will not vote for him. Please vote in the poll. It will close on Election Day, November 6, 2012. Thank you.

Last edited:
We KNOW we can't trust Obama. President Romney will be a big relief.

He was founds guilty of MULTIPLE DUIs, theft, and battery? You are thinking of the last criminals in office: GWB, Dick "thief" Cheney.

I don't trust him and will not vote for him.

surprise_meter.jpg

Lesser of two evils. I will vote for Romney even though he is a far cry from Herman Cain, who would have made a great president.

You are a complete idiot if you trust any politician.

As citizens elect these people, what does that say about your love of country? I do not think Romney is a monster in disguise. Trust him in what MANNER is the question.

Obama has been a major disappointment to me and if the RNC had put up a reasonably decent candidate I would vote for him/her. But where Romney is concerned Obama is certainly the lesser of two evils.

I should tell you that I was a registered Republican dating back to Barry Goldwater and I considered myself a conservative. When I saw what Ronald Reagan was really about my perspective started to change and by the time George W. Bush was busily working to put the finishing touches on the middle class by destroying the national economy I'd had enough and I re-registered as a Democrat -- only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and I wish to vote in primaries.

I voted for Obama but he wasn't my first choice. Kucinich was. And although Obama has been a disappointment I'm sure he's a lot better than McCain would have been. So again we have the lesser of two evils option and unless you happen to be among the upper four percent I urge you not to vote for Romney, because that man is an aristocrat and he will put an end to the middle class. We assuredly would see a return of the Robber Barons.

Last edited:
Obama has been a major disappointment to me and if the RNC had put up a reasonably decent candidate I would vote for him/her. But where Romney is concerned Obama is certainly the lesser of two evils.

I should tell you that I was a registered Republican dating back to Barry Goldwater and I considered myself a conservative. When I saw what Ronald Reagan was really about my perspective started to change and by the time George W. Bush was busily working to put the finishing touches on the middle class by destroying the national economy I'd had enough and I re-registered as a Democrat -- only because there is no Independent Party in New Jersey and I wish to vote in primaries.

I voted for Obama but he wasn't my first choice. Kucinich was. And although Obama has been a disappointment I'm sure he's a lot better than McCain would have been. So again we have the lesser of two evils option and unless you happen to be among the upper four percent I urge you not to vote for Romney, because that man is an aristocrat and he will put an end to the middle class. We assuredly woule see a return of the Robber Barons.

Excellent. Thank you, and Amen!

I voted for Obama but he wasn't my first choice. Kucinich was. And although Obama has been a disappointment I'm sure he's a lot better than McCain would have been. So again we have the lesser of two evils option and unless you happen to be among the upper four percent I urge you not to vote for Romney, because that man is an aristocrat and he will put an end to the middle class. We assuredly woule see a return of the Robber Barons.

I do not this as cut & dried; there is no question however, Romney does not have "the touch of the common man".

I do not this as cut & dried; there is no question however, Romney does not have "the touch of the common man".

That's an understatement. I don't want a profoundly religious silver-spoon aristocrat in the White House who seriously does not identify, sympathize, or understand the plight of the poor and middle class.

Romney only wants your vote, nothing more ... just ask the The Air Traffic Controllers' about Reagan.

Romney only wants your vote, nothing more ... just ask the The Air Traffic Controllers' about Reagan.

Ask many Americans about Reagan! I thought he was the worst I'd ever see, then came Bush II.........

I don't trust him, nor will I vote for him

"Let Detroit go Bankrupt" - Mitt Romney (This was his original stance and he stood by it in 08) http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/opinion/19romney.html?_r=1

Now, he says otherwise.
"I would have rescued Detroit, Too!" -Mitt Romney (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/02/mitt-romney-i-would-have-rescued-detroit-too.php"

“I pushed the idea of a managed bankruptcy, and finally when that was done and help was given, the companies got back on their feet, so I’ll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry’s come back,” -Mitt Romney (LOL! No he didn't. He pushed for the idea of letting Detroit go fully bankrupt, which would have cost the economy near a million jobs) Romney Takes Credit for Auto Industry Turnaround, Reignites Bailout Debate - ABC News

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about Mitt Romney wanting to go to war with Iran? From Draft Dodging to War Mongering Mitt Romney is George W. Bush

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about Mitt Romney committing a hate crime against a fellow gay student? How Mitt Romney Bullied a Gay Student at Cranbrook : The New Yorker

Mitt Romney has outsourced American jobs and evades taxes using a swiss bank account. New Obama campaign ad attacks Mitt Romney for outsourcing American jobs - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Swiss Bank Account - YouTube
Not to mention that he is STILL pushing for tax breaks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what about Romney's accusations against Obama, claiming that he has outsourced American jobs?
False.

Obama gave money to companies through the stimulus program and the COMPANIES did the outsourcing, not Obama. Thats why Obama is working to get that money back because he never authorized anything like that.

Mitt Romney is not suitable for any political position within this country because his blind lying and dirty business practices (and he falsely blames someone for doing what Mitt himself does all the time) will just hurt us all.

Forum List

Back