Do You Trust Obama To lead You In A War?

Do you trust Obama to lead you in war?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • NO

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't trust the treacherous Kenyan ****** for directions to a crack house...
If the fighter jet story proves true shit is going to hit the fan. And we are NOT holding the fan.
I agree...

We fought Bush's war...

The Libs can fight Obozo's and get their damn virgins dying for their Messiah...
View attachment 52135
If that story proves out and we don't back a NATO country we wind up fighting alongside Islamic state and facing Russia ALONE. We NEEDED the Russians to beat the Nazis.

The idea of walking into a war with NO defense bill and NO money plus our dear leader is working for the other side? That's just bad news all the way around.
Well, Mr. Fifth column, we realize that you are a traitor, want nothing more than to create division within our nation.

What a surprise. A thread in which our resident nutbags express their desire for war AND their hope that we somehow fail in said war.

We are the most powerful nation in the world led by a measured, thoughtful president.

Obama. And leadership.

I tried to use them together in a sentence, but apparently it's like dividing by zero...my computer started smoking and the light bulbs in my office blew out.

Iraq, Syria, Libya...ISIL, ISIS. What else needs to be said?

omg are you kidding. from what he's done in the Middle east though: I believe he will be the CAUSE of us going to war after he's left all the destruction on us and them.

He's led a hate war/campaign against us here at home and the people needs to see it and reject putting in another Obama with voting for Hillary, Sanders etc. they will just continue what he has started. DON'T MAKE the same mistake you did with Obama. you might not like a Republican but we can't SURVIVE another eight years of this Progressive/dem/commie party in charge of us

I don't know how he would perform leading us into a war, but I do know he was smart enough to vote against Iraq.

If nothing else, that's a good thing. Thinking things through can be a positive.
So the Kenyan was trying to run shit BEFORE he was elected to the Senate and started voting "Present"???
obama senator - Bing
The United States Senate career of Barack Obama began on January 4, 2005 and ended on November 16, 2008. He resigned his seat in the Illinois Senate to serve and would resign upon being elected President of the United States.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back