Do you trust Muslims?

Tell me that we have airport screenings because of ALF, the JDL, the IRS and the SLA.

Not to disparage your intelligence, but putting up those bullshit terror groups against Islamic Terrorists is a moronic comparison. Tell me which have global reach and unlimited financing. You'd be closer to a real comparison by saying "the mafia" and "columbian drug cartels". Yet these groups aren't terrorists, they are "criminals".

Face it, we don't like criminals, but I'd gladly sit next to one in an airplane. I don't want to sit next to a an exploding muslim.

How about those vile Mormons??:lol: I love watching you jump people's ass over slamming those in one religion, while you bask in the glory of doing the same to another.:lol:

Link me where I slammed Mormonism. When you cant, come back in here and say you are a liar.

The T said mormons are christians . I proved him wrong. That is slamming mormonism?

Just go fetch..and come back in here and say you were wrong.

God bless.

Don't even fucking pretend that you weren't taking a cheap shot at Beck AND his religion.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...l-of-american-politics-today.html#post2682248

So you are saying the founding fathers WERE mormons? What kind of american are you? :lol: This is "slamming" mormons by stating a fact ...the fact that the founding fathers were not mormons.

This is what you got?

Now, go fetch. Oh and come back in here and beg me to forgive your lie.

Oh and god bless.

Link me where I slammed Mormonism. When you cant, come back in here and say you are a liar.

The T said mormons are christians . I proved him wrong. That is slamming mormonism?

God bless.

Don't even fucking pretend that you weren't taking a cheap shot at Beck AND his religion.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...l-of-american-politics-today.html#post2682248

So you are saying the founding fathers WERE mormons? What kind of american are you? :lol: This is "slamming" mormons by stating a fact ...the fact that the founding fathers were not mormons.

This is what you got?

Oh and god bless.

Another example of how well you wear your hypocrisy.:lol: Crying about being called a "boy" and the history behind it, while telling a woman to "go fetch" and "beg" you. Fucking rich!!:lol::lol:

Tell me that we have airport screenings because of ALF, the JDL, the IRS and the SLA.

Not to disparage your intelligence, but putting up those bullshit terror groups against Islamic Terrorists is a moronic comparison. Tell me which have global reach and unlimited financing. You'd be closer to a real comparison by saying "the mafia" and "columbian drug cartels". Yet these groups aren't terrorists, they are "criminals".

Face it, we don't like criminals, but I'd gladly sit next to one in an airplane. I don't want to sit next to a an exploding muslim.

And I dont want to be blown up in a Oklahoma building or in an IRS building.

So how many domestic terorists HERE IN THE SATES are muslims and how many are christians?

Its like playing with a kitten here. Really.

You can use any kind of reasoning you want, NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE EXTREMISTS. You better fucking thank whoever you pray too for that fact. There are 1.5 billion of them world wide.

It starts like his, then the bombing of the mosques start. Wait for it. Ironically it will be done by some fucking right wing christian who did it for "God". Wait for it.

Last edited:

This is what you got?

Oh and god bless.

Another example of how well you wear your hypocrisy.:lol: Crying about being called a "boy" and the history behind it, while telling a woman to "go fetch" and "beg" you. Fucking rich!!:lol::lol:

I didnt even know I was dealing with a woman. Honestly I didnt but you are tyring to say calling me a boy is the same as me saying, go fetch?

Wow. What a REEEEEAAAACCCCHHHHH. righty. By the way, no word on me slamming Mormons? Wha happened? You kind of are kind of dodging that one...

righty?

Last edited:
As the taliban leader stated earlier this week, they won. They've convinced millions of dumbass Americans to hate all muslims, adding thousands of now-angry young men to the ranks of AQ and the Taliban.

Nice work.

How about those vile Mormons??:lol: I love watching you jump people's ass over slamming those in one religion, while you bask in the glory of doing the same to another.:lol:

God bless.

Seiously, your a female? A lady? Seriously? Ok..

This is what you got?

Oh and god bless.

I didnt even know I was dealing with a woman. Honestly I didnt but you are tyring to say calling me a boy is the same as me saying, go fetch?

Wow. What a REEEEEAAAACCCCHHHHH. righty.

:eusa_liar:You are a piss poor liar.:lol: You're the one constantly reaching here, not me.:D Now continue to try and put words in my mouth, but it's as plain as the pinocchio nose on your face that you demonstrate time and time again that you have a double standard....one set for everyone else, but you don't hold yourself to the same level of expectations. Keep being hilarious and entertaining in your "specialness".:clap2:

As the taliban leader stated earlier this week, they won. They've convinced millions of dumbass Americans to hate all muslims, adding thousands of now-angry young men to the ranks of AQ and the Taliban.

Nice work.

Wait for the mosque burnings in the name of god. just like the abortion doctor's killer.

We are back to burmingham in the 60's.

God bless.

Awww what's the matter boo boo bear, I don't meet your level of "ladiness"??:lol::lol: Does my potty mouth offend your delicate sensibilities??:lol::lol: Excellent!!:D

:eusa_liar:You are a piss poor liar.:lol: You're the one constantly reaching here, not me.:D Now continue to try and put words in my mouth, but it's as plain as the pinocchio nose on your face that you demonstrate time and time again that you have a double standard....one set for everyone else, but you don't hold yourself to the same level of expectations. Keep being hilarious and entertaining in your "specialness".:clap2:

You said I "slammed" mormons....I said go get the links, and when you cant, and I am paraphrasing here, come back in here and admit your honest mistake....:lol:

Now that I know your a "lady", I wont say fetch, I will say please take your time, go get teh link to prove your point, and when you cant, please please come back in here and perhaps ask the entire board to forgive your mistake?

Again, YOU SAID I SLAMMED MORMONS....I said I didnt. Who is right? Righty.

Oh and god bless.

You said I "slammed" mormons....I said go get the links, and when you cant, and I am paraphrasing here, come back in here and admit your honest mistake....:lol:

Now that I know your a "lady", I wont say fetch, I will say please take your time, go get teh link to prove your point, and when you cant, please please come back in here and perhaps ask the entire board to forgive your mistake?

Are you seriously going to keep riding this pony??:lol: Well you just keep sticking to your lame ass story that you're comment about Beck and his religion wasn't a slam in any way....after all, we do know what a fan you are of his.:D

Awww what's the matter boo boo bear, I don't meet your level of "ladiness"??:lol::lol: Does my potty mouth offend your delicate sensibilities??:lol::lol: Excellent!!:D

Nope, not at all. I am retired navy and you couldnt begin to understand what a foul mouth is on a lady. The things I heard..........woohoo.

No, I just didnt know you were female who got offended by me saying ...go fetch a link we both know doesnt exist. boo boo bear.

You can try to deflect all you want, but you are wrong, I did not "slam" mormons.

You are kind of full of shit.

god bless.

Nope, not at all. I am retired navy and you couldnt begin to understand what a foul mouth is on a lady. The things I heard..........woohoo.

No, I just didnt know you were female who got offended by me saying ...go fetch a link we both know doesnt exist. boo boo bear.

You can try to deflect all you want, but you are wrong, I did not "slam" mormons.

You are kid of full of shit.

god bless.

:lol:There you go again.:lol: I'm trying to figure out if you're really that much of an assumptive idiot, or actually think you can slide all of these things by everyone. Would you care to link where I said that I was offended by ANYTHING you've said, sir?? I am a patient bitch.:D Pssst, in case you really are ignorant, my point was that you're a big fat crybaby who likes to piss and moan about every perceived insult you can imagine. I, on the other hand, don't give a shit what opinion anyone on a message board holds of me. Again, I find you terribly entertaining, regardless of your intentions.;)

Last edited:

Are you seriously going to keep riding this pony??:lol: Well you just keep sticking to your lame ass story that you're comment about Beck and his religion wasn't a slam in any way....after all, we do know what a fan you are of his.:D

I dont like Beck and yes, I find it funny a mormon is "leading an army" of righty Christians.
"leading an army" is a term I read in here by the way.

A mormon leading an army of christians is hilarous in my book. I know how Christians feel about mormons and if you read what was said today by Chrisitans, you would get it as well.

Yo said I slammed Mormons..I am still waiting for proof. Dont fetch (we all know how you hate me saying that to a LADY), but please enlighten us with your link.

still waiting.

god bless.

:lol:There you go again.:lol: I'm trying to figure out if you're really that much of an assumptive idiot, or actually think you can slide all of these things by everyone. Would you care to link where I said that I was offended by ANYTHING you've said, sir?? I am a patient bitch.:D Pssst, in case you really are ignorant, my point was that you're a big fat crybaby who likes to piss and moan about every perceived insult you can imagine. Again, I find you terribly entertaining, regardless of your intentions.;)

So thats a no to a link?

Entertaining indeed.

I dont like Beck and yes, I find it funny a mormon is "leading an army" of righty Christians.
"leading an army" is a term I read in here by the way.

A mormon leading an army of christians is hilarous in my book. I know how Christians feel about mormons and if you read what was said today by Chrisitans, you would get it as well.

Yo said I slammed Mormons..I am still waiting for proof. Dont fetch (we all know how you hate me saying that to a LADY), but please enlighten us with your link.

still waiting.

god bless.

:lol:There you go again.:lol: I'm trying to figure out if you're really that much of an assumptive idiot, or actually think you can slide all of these things by everyone. Would you care to link where I said that I was offended by ANYTHING you've said, sir?? I am a patient bitch.:D Pssst, in case you really are ignorant, my point was that you're a big fat crybaby who likes to piss and moan about every perceived insult you can imagine. Again, I find you terribly entertaining, regardless of your intentions.;)

So thats a no to a link?

Entertaining indeed.

It's already been provided, whether you want to admit it or not, dumbass.:lol: Next??:D

I see the muslims on TV whining about their "civil rights" being violated regarding the Obama Mosque near Ground-Zero. I can't help thinking about all the terror attacks and "near misses" from muslims since 9/11.

Lets take a poll on the trustworthiness of muslims. If we let them in are we stupid idealistic chumps? Is it the "stupid is as stupid does" scene, or "they aren't taking advantage of Constitutional Rights, they are good citizens?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....do you trust muslims?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....they are ok Americans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back