Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Thread lightly cleaned. It's apparent some here know each other from other places. Let me remind you: stuff that occurs on other sites STAYS on other sites. In addition, if a member divulges personal information about another member from an outside site, that that member has not posted here - that constitutes data mining, so be careful.

Personal flame fests belong in the Flame Zone - not here. Discuss the topic.

I can't understand why this thread still exists.-----it's kinda racist

Kinda? Very.

But it's allowed.

If I were Germany I would shock the world, and I would close the chapter on the past by becoming Israel's number one Allie RIGHT NOW in the world, and I would dare anyone to strike out at her this ((Israel)), and this would and should heal the past as they become friends for life. Germany would have Israel's back just as it should have............... How about it Angela ? Time to do the right thing right now, because America sure isn't doing it anymore, and especially with this Obama regime. It's time for Germany to send a delegation to Israel, and to give Israel it's support in the world as it is the right thing to do.
How should we support Israel?
Send a delegation to Jerusalem, and meet with the Israeli Government to declare your support for her, and then set forth with a new zeal to do what should have been done along time ago. Germany should be Israels number one supporter right now in this world. That would be a great thing to show that what was done in the past was wrong, and that Germany is willing to correct that wrong by lending her support when it is called upon.
I am very sorry but we lost the war and cannot block UN resolutions against Israel.
What are the UN resolutions against Israel ? Can someone block Germany from becoming Israels friend in the world ? Can Germany pledge it's support for Israel regardless of the worlds attitude about it, and even if it's nothing more than a symbolic gesture maybe when doing it, can't Germany do it anyway upon having Israels support behind it ?
If noone can block UN resolutions against Israel, the long list would even be longer. Furthermore, supporting Israel anyhow is different from supporting Israels government. And the government acts often like what Germany is busy to announce not to do anymore.
Germany pledges loyality to Israel regularly, anyway, but there is little what can be done to support a government that gives a shit about what the world thinks of it. Germany gives free submarines away to Israel. Submarines with the ability to host and fire nuclear warheads.

If I were Germany I would shock the world, and I would close the chapter on the past by becoming Israel's number one Allie RIGHT NOW in the world, and I would dare anyone to strike out at her this ((Israel)), and this would and should heal the past as they become friends for life. Germany would have Israel's back just as it should have............... How about it Angela ? Time to do the right thing right now, because America sure isn't doing it anymore, and especially with this Obama regime. It's time for Germany to send a delegation to Israel, and to give Israel it's support in the world as it is the right thing to do.
Send a delegation to Jerusalem, and meet with the Israeli Government to declare your support for her, and then set forth with a new zeal to do what should have been done along time ago. Germany should be Israels number one supporter right now in this world. That would be a great thing to show that what was done in the past was wrong, and that Germany is willing to correct that wrong by lending her support when it is called upon.
I am very sorry but we lost the war and cannot block UN resolutions against Israel.
What are the UN resolutions against Israel ? Can someone block Germany from becoming Israels friend in the world ? Can Germany pledge it's support for Israel regardless of the worlds attitude about it, and even if it's nothing more than a symbolic gesture maybe when doing it, can't Germany do it anyway upon having Israels support behind it ?
If noone can block UN resolutions against Israel, the long list would even be longer. Furthermore, supporting Israel anyhow is different from supporting Israels government. And the government acts often like what Germany is busy to announce not to do anymore.
Germany pledges loyality to Israel regularly, anyway, but there is little what can be done to support a government that gives a shit about what the world thinks of it. Germany gives free submarines away to Israel. Submarines with the ability to host and fire nuclear warheads.
I guess I'm to shallow minded about all of this, and I'm not really sure if you support Israel or you don't support Israel. I support Israels right to survive as a nation, and in peace just like any other civilized nation wants to do the same in life.. I mean just as anyone else does they want to be (War Free) right ? All I have seen is Israel being attacked by rockets daily, but the world if it had it's way would suggest to Israel that it is supposed to just endure those attacks, because the poor people who are attacking just don't know what else to do with their time in life...Submarines ? They can carry a nuke payload and fire that payload if absolutely threatened to such a degree by another ? How stealth are these subs ? That's interesting stuff..

I guess I'm to shallow minded about all of this, and I'm not really sure if you support Israel or you don't support Israel. I support Israels right to survive as a nation, and in peace just like any other civilized nation wants to do the same in life.. I mean just as anyone else does they want to be (War Free) right ? All I have seen is Israel being attacked by rockets daily, but the world if it had it's way would suggest to Israel that it is supposed to just endure those attacks, because the poor people who are attacking just don't know what else to do with their time in life...Submarines ? They can carry a nuke payload and fire that payload if absolutely threatened to such a degree by another ? How stealth are these subs ? That's interesting stuff..

The Subs are a LIE as nuclear Subs are powered by nuclear reactors onboard, they don't all have nuclear weapons launch capabilities. The dead give away is the fact that the Mediterranean is far too shallow for a nuclear launch Sub so it destroys the argument of Israel being capable of clandestine or stealth launch of nukes from their submarines.

I dont question Israels right to exist but what they do in the name of that term goes far beyond defense. Too far imo.
The German subs are very good. But our pitiful forces operate only 4. In 1944 it was 400.

Thread lightly cleaned. It's apparent some here know each other from other places. Let me remind you: stuff that occurs on other sites STAYS on other sites. In addition, if a member divulges personal information about another member from an outside site, that that member has not posted here - that constitutes data mining, so be careful.

Kinda? Very.

But it's allowed.

Even racists are allowed free speech and you are allowed to counter it ;)

Kinda? Very.

But it's allowed.

Even racists are allowed free speech and you are allowed to counter it ;)
Which I do. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back