Do You Trust Computer Voting Machines ?

MonsterZero

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Ya know , I still wonder if the elections are real after two fixed ones in 2000 and 2004.

Ya know , I still wonder if the elections are real after two fixed ones in 2000 and 2004.

Yep, not even ACORN voter fraud or Black Panther anti-white voter intimidation could beat Bush in 00 and 04.

But to answer the question: I trust computer voting when a right winger wins. Not when a left winger does.

Why? Because I'm bias. Right wing ideals are best for our country. So if we win, legit or not, I support it, as the result is a better America:eusa_angel:

No.

Well lets say I trust the technology but not the people operating/programming them.

Besides, can't stuff the ballot boxes for Dear Leader with electronic voting. I mean, how would brave party members have "found" ballots in the trunk to get Comrade Franken in power with electronic votes?

Fair elections to democrats are like holy water to vampires....

ROFL

Stupid people - AKA democrats.

What a fucking tard.

This right winger hopes the 00 and 04 elections WERE fixed.

I hope we have that much power on the right, to literally rig presidential elections into our favor.

If we do, maybe we can prevent another Brat Obama experiment and just rig our way to a better future through conservative victories.

• Banned
Saying you trust computer voting is like saying you trust online poker or blackjack.

It takes an awful lot of faith.

Last edited:

The only thing "fixed" about them was the usual amount of fraud by the democrats was reduced.

Yeah, I know, it was a legit election.

But I do wish we on the right had the power to rig elections so no Dems would ever win again.

Problem is..........Dem's THINK they have that power, then cry foul when their scam doesn't work. They assume that the only way their fraud could fail is by being beaten by an even bigger fraud from the right.

One day they'll just realize less than 20% of Americans agree with their ideology.

ROFL

What a fucking tard.

I hope we have that much power on the right, to literally rig presidential elections into our favor.

If we do, maybe we can prevent another Brat Obama experiment and just rig our way to a better future through conservative victories.

Rest assurred. Those were fixed. Its a brave new world, mine fiend. And the cameras on the corner, the Patriot Acts, the Supreme Courts, washed the Constitution away.

Well, not suffering from "Diebold is out to rule the world" syndrome, yes, I'm fine with them.

ROFL

What a fucking tard.

Rest assurred. Those were fixed. Its a brave new world, mine fiend. And the cameras on the corner, the Patriot Acts, the Supreme Courts, washed the Constitution away.

Oh good grief. Go take a few Xanbars please.

There are a few states of which can't be trusted. Not the entire state,just the very blue districts. Like the Black Panther District, the Nancy Pelosi District, Any hard left district in New York that probably still has a few thousand dead people registered. Every election must have a paper trail! NO PAPER TRAIL,,,NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!!!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back