Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
Do you believe that you have racist attitudes, or that you stereotype people of other races?

What makes you think you are (not) racist?

I'll go first. When I see a hispanic individual, I tend to assume that he or she is undereducated, because there's a very large population of hispanic immigrants in my area. Of course, if I talk to them for a minute or two, it's easy enough to find out whether I'm right or wrong about their level of education.

Do you believe that you have racist attitudes, or that you stereotype people of other races?

I'll go first. When I see a hispanic individual, I tend to assume that he or she is undereducated, because there's a very large population of hispanic immigrants in my area. Of course, if I talk to them for a minute or two, it's easy enough to find out whether I'm right or wrong about their level of education.

I do not stereotype other races, I judge people individually based on their actions.

You never know who someone is or how they behave by looking at them.

How do you personally define racist?

Do you treat Hispanic people differently before you know if they are educated, trustworthy or what their credit is?

I do not stereotype other races, I judge people individually based on their actions.

To me, a racist would be someone who continues to stereotype an individual based on their race, even after their behavior disproves the stereotype. How would you define the term?

To me, a racist would be someone who continues to stereotype an individual based on their race, even after their behavior disproves the stereotype. How would you define the term?

I define it as thinking that whatever race you are i superior to the others and that you think that race determines people's life outcomes.

The other thing your talking about, like what you said in the op about hispanics, i consider prejudice more than racism but people mix those 2 things all the time so....yeah.

You are an idiot.

I think everyone is racist/prejudiced.

Not just to race but to those outside our comfort zone. To most people, you are comfortable with those people most like you. You may be prejudiced against rich people, against southerners, against people who are non-religious or ultra religious.

Some are more accepting to others outside their comfort zone. But I think everyone has a group or groups that they are uncomfortable with and react differently to

You most certainly do.

Especially Zionist pukes :cool:

But not limited to them. Gays as well.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

So what's the big deal?

Many millions of Americans don't like homosexuals or their lifestyle.

Sunni_Man said:
Let's just say that we would effect a permanent "cure" for their vile affection.

The millions of Americans do not like them or their lifestyle. They do not have a "Permanent Cure" for them. Would you like me to post what your "Permanent Cure" was? Do you remember it?

Look up Cure in the dictionary. It is a solution. Permanent is defined as final.

Where have we heard that term before Sunni Man?

Permanent cure

grand_mufti1.jpg

Maybe this is where You learned of "Permanent Cures?"

Permanent = Final
Cure = Solution

Hmmm....?

I think everyone is racist/prejudiced.

Not just to race but to those outside our comfort zone. To most people, you are comfortable with those people most like you. You may be prejudiced against rich people, against southerners, against people who are non-religious or ultra religious.

Some are more accepting to others outside their comfort zone. But I think everyone has a group or groups that they are uncomfortable with and react differently to

if i dont know you i dont trust you regardless of class, color, or region....thats why i carry a gun at all times.

Even though this is not my thread Ropey.

I hope that you don't derail it with your typical Muslims/Nazi non sense.

And stick to the original OP of the thread.

Besides everyone has seen that re-post and same pictures at least 100 times

You said "ALL JEWS" not Zionists or Israeli.

Sunni Man the Racistd said:
My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

All Jews....

I am occasionally prejudiced. However, I know that is one of my faults not a fault of the people I am prejudiced against. This is a character flaw of my own that I must fight against.

It is not that I think I, or my race, is better than others but rather there are some people that I fear i.e. a gang of black teenaged boys can cause me to suddenly cross the street for my own protection or not like i.e. when I lived in California I really, really did not like being on the road with middle aged Asian drivers. Why the hell were they always in the fast lane doing thirty miles per hour below the speed limit?

Immie

Forum List

Back