Do you think you're a good person?

EZ tells me I am.

I have to go back to what Jesus said, "There it but only one good and that is God". Yet sometimes we are allowed to see that portion god put into others when He allows us too.

EZ tells me I am.

I have to go back to what Jesus said, "There it but only one good and that is God". Yet sometimes we are allowed to see that portion god put into others when He allows us too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who tells you what a good person you are.

Your goodness shines through RodISHI!

I spend a good portion of my day belittling people with quips and snide comments.

Good people don't do things like that.

I spend a good portion of my day belittling people with quips and snide comments.

Good people don't do things like that.
Are you belittling the person or their precepts?

I think there may be a difference there.

Do you think you're a good person?

I hear that a lot, "I'm a good person"

Why are you a good person?

O.k. - seriously...

Is Average Joe a good person?

depends on who you ask...​

I know at least one ex-wife who would tell you I'm a pig... I'll bet Willow Tree would agree, but I'd get a good reference from a few girlfriends, if they were honest about the good times.

Most of the salespeople I've purchased cars from would probably consider me a pain-in-the-neck, but everyone I've ever borrowed money from would give me a good recommendation, as would every employer I've worked for.

Like most things, "are you a good person" is highly subjective... :eusa_think:

I'm going to have to say 'sometimes', and 'maybe'... :cool:

-Joe

I contend I am a good person, because I follow my own values to the letter, I don't lie, I think before I act (sometimes too much) and I listen to all sides of any situation before making a decision whenever possible.

Also ... I like to laugh and do anything I can to make others laugh as well.

Forum List

Back