Do you think this is justified?

ricardonest

Rookie
Jan 10, 2012
So, I just finished reading this article on how an Iranian scientist got imprisoned for purchasing a high-tech US lab equipment because our officials felt that he was using it to build some sort of nuclear weapon for his country. However, he is claiming it was solely for the purpose of research.

What are your thoughts? Do you think we're being a little too sensitive? Or did we do the right thing?

Here's the original article:
Iranian scientist arrested for purchasing high-tech US lab equipment

So, I just finished reading this article on how an Iranian scientist got imprisoned for purchasing a high-tech US lab equipment because our officials felt that he was using it to build some sort of nuclear weapon for his country. However, he is claiming it was solely for the purpose of research.

What are your thoughts? Do you think we're being a little too sensitive? Or did we do the right thing?

Here's the original article:
Iranian scientist arrested for purchasing high-tech US lab equipment

That article doesn't have enough information

Was he buying the equipment in the USA and shipping it to iran, or parts from it to iran? If he was then he is and should be in trouble.

We should just stealth drop a nuke on iran's nuke program and spin it like a "major accident" in their nuclear program.......OMG did I just say that, bad pilgrim! :D
If he was keeping it in the USA then I don't think he would/could have been arrested here for it.

From the Security point of view its right to think the same or make doubt on some one but should not claim directly.

Forum List

Back