Do you think this is fate?

When I was little The Gene London Show (local Philly program) was one of my favorite shows. The magic fleece, Quigley mansion, the general store. My hubs was on the show once when he was five. Ok. Growing up, Father Hennessy was the pastor of our church. He got transferred when I was 8 and I remember balling my eyes out because he was leaving and I liked him so much. Guess who is my hub's uncle (his mother's brother), who he was named after and who married us? <queue the Twilight Zone music>

Last edited:
My friend just married a guy we have known for years. I remember going to parties at his house, and when we first turned 21, we used to play jeopardy at a bar every wednesday. He ran the jeopardy machine.

I credit Smee the Pirate. He obviously cast a spell on them.

When I was little The Gene London Show (local Philly program) was one of my favorite shows. The magic fleece, Quigley mansion, the general store. My hubs was on the show once when he was five. Ok. Growing up, Father Hennessy was the pastor of our church. He got transferred when I was 8 and I remember balling my eyes out because he was leaving and I liked him so much. Guess who is my hub's uncle (his mother's brother), who he was named after and who married us? <queue the Twilight Zone music>

Remember Pixann?

Forum List

Back