Do you think there is any Validity to this Story?

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
On February 16, 2001 ... There was a combined American-British air raid against the Command/Control center in Iraq, 20 miles North of Baghdad. The intention was to pre-empt Saddam Hussein.

There were 2 US AWACS, 4 Hawkeye-A2C Spy Planes and 36 other US/British aircraft that took off from the Incherlik base in Turkey heading for Iraq. The Israeli Air Force was also involved. There were 35 JSOW missiles fired. They all missed their targets due to software problems. This simply strengthened Saddam's resolve.

A few days later U.S. satellites pick up 6 Iraqi divisions moving westward, including ground-to-ground missiles with launching equipment. The U.S. intelligence community estimated they would be ready for launch by Thursday evening, February 22, 2001. Israel placed their security forces and the Northern Israeli towns on alert.

Syrian President Bashar Assad granted permission for these 6 Iraqi divisions to be deployed on the Syrian-Iraqi border. He gave the Hizballah an OK to unleash a long-range rocket attack against northern Israel. The U.S. and Israeli governments issued grave warnings to the Syrian government. There were also massive Palestinian terrorists attacks being programmed as a signal for regional flare-up. Yassir Arafat arranged his personal evacuation contingences to Baghdad.

A message was sent thru Tony Blair warning Iraq that Israel was preparing a preemptive strike:
There would be Neutron bombs on 6 Iraqi divisions and Nuclear strikes on Damascus & Baghdad.
The button was to be pushed at 7:30 PM Thursday Eve.

Thats not out of the realm of possibility. You know the story of the Israeli war in 1973, right? I forget what they call that war, the 6 day war or something. Anyway the Israeli Air Force strapped on the big boys and were in flight and ready to drop them but something happened and it got called off. Now I don't exactly remember what the targets were, i'll have to do some research.

and there is a better than even chance that Israel is going to go after the Iranian plants, get some get all.

yes it was they who took out Iraq's plants, before they became operational. Before Kuwait. Now, are they to take the fall for 'preempting' Iran? My guess they will

When everyone hates you, might as well make them hate you more. Lesson for those lining up against the US right now. Hello France and Germany!!

Forum List

Back