do you think their is anything wrong with christianity?

There's plenty wrong with Christianity...Namely:

pat-robertson.jpg

Mike-Huckabee.jpg

Benny%20Hinn1.jpg

281x211.jpg

jesse-jackson-mug-shrunk.jpg

Here's a twofer!

westboro_2.jpg

do you think their is anything wrong with christianity?

Oh Gawd yes. Everything.

I don't think there's anything at all wrong with Christianity, now that those pesky Crusades are over.;)

Kidding aside- no, there's nothing wrong with it. There's a good number of people who claim to be Christian who don't really fit the mold, but as long as they aren't hurting anyone, I have no problem whatsoever with it. Most of my friends are Christians, I was raised in a Christian home with parents who really live by the philosophy, so I had a good example to follow, even if I don't still adhere to the faith literally.

Christianity's obsession with the GOP is reason enough to warrant criticism.

Including all those in the DNC who claim to be Christian also, right?

Catholics, Lutherans, etc are a great deal different than southern babtists who gained massive political power in the 80's and wield that power vigorously.

They would serve themselves better if they stopped concentrating on abortion and gays and started paying more attention to the floundering ship that is America.

Last edited:
Christianity's obsession with the GOP is reason enough to warrant criticism.

Including all those in the DNC who claim to be Christian also, right?

Catholics, Lutherans, etc are a great deal different than southern babtists who gained massive political power in the 80's and wield that power vigorously.

They would serve themselves better if they stopped concentrating on abortion and gays and started paying more attention to the floundering ship that is America.

What's funny is I hear much more these days concerning the floundering ship that is America and less about abortion and gay rights unless of course it's brought up by the democrats and their supporters.
You do realize that in 2008 more people who considered themselves born again Christians voted Democrat rather than Republican, right?

Born Again Christians Favor Democratic Candidates, Says Survey | Christianpost.com

The new Barna study shows that if the general election was held today, 40 percent of all born again adults who are likely to vote in November would choose the Democratic candidate, and only 29 percent would choose the Republican candidate. The remaining 28 percent are currently unsure whom they would support, preferring to vote for a specific candidate rather than strictly along party lines.

Forum List

Back