do you think their is any hope for the world?

None at all. You might want to get off while you can.:lol:

Didn't you know? The mother ship left years ago with those people that castrated themselves and committed suicide.

As to Martin, if you believe in God, then someday we will have peace and unity. If ya do not, prey for the Federation to come along and save us all.

The only thing any of us can do is to simply be as kind and thoughtful as we can muster.

If every person tried this the world would be a much better place.

I wish that any religion which asked anyone to hurt someone for any reason would dissapear from the face of the earth.

It would be the end of organised religion though.

The only thing any of us can do is to simply be as kind and thoughtful as we can muster.

If every person tried this the world would be a much better place.

I wish that any religion which asked anyone to hurt someone for any reason would dissapear from the face of the earth.

It would be the end of organised religion though.

No it wouldn't. It would be the end of some. Others would remain. Not all religions teach intolerance and hatred of difference.

Here's my suggestion: cynicism!

Optimists are only setting themselves up to be disappointed when the world comes a knocking, but a real, true blue cynic has such low expectations that when things do occasionally go right then it's a pleasant surprise! It's a beautiful system really.

Forum List

Back