CDZ Do you think the presidential election is rigged like Donald Trump suggests?

"Rigged" is a pretty loaded term, but a person would have to be awfully foolish to think the media and especially the debates have treated both candidates equally.

When Trump said it was 1 against 3 in the last debate, he was absolutely spot-on.

Trump and his followers are awfully foolish to think his goofy remarks should be treated as equally valid as any other remarks. If he doesn't want his stupid remarks and actions reported, then he should quit making them.

"Rigged" is a pretty loaded term, but a person would have to be awfully foolish to think the media and especially the debates have treated both candidates equally.

When Trump said it was 1 against 3 in the last debate, he was absolutely spot-on.

Trump and his followers are awfully foolish to think his goofy remarks should be treated as equally valid as any other remarks. If he doesn't want his stupid remarks and actions reported, then he should quit making them.

Agreed. It's a "scandal" when a transcript from Hillary's speeches on Wall Street make the obvious claim that "those who work on wall street are most familiar with the industry".

And yet it's not a "scandal" when Trump encourages his supporters to commit felonies in the crowd, or when he insults all POWs, or when he suggests we check out a sex tape at 3 AM, or when he admits to sexual assault and a bunch of accusers come forward to corroborate Trump's confessions?

LMAO, Trump is a joke of a candidate, and deserves to be treated as such by any objective media outlet.

"Do you think the presidential election is rigged like Donald Trump suggests?"

Hell, no! Indeed, Trump's credibility with me has reached the point whereby if he says something "is," I'm more inclined to suspect that it's statistically more likely that it "is not." So often have I looked into the details of his remarks only to find their veracity grossly mistaken that I have ceased to indulge harkening to his words. But for the fact that his remarks are aired on news programs, I would no longer be aware of them.

"Do you think the presidential election is rigged like Donald Trump suggests?"

Of course not.

The impetus for Trump claiming the election, lo "the whole system," is rigged is purely for the purpose of Trump being able to ascribe position his loss not to his own failings and shortcomings, but rather to something other than himself.

As we all know, for Trump, everything, literally, is about winning and losing. If he loses "because the system is rigged," then it's not his fault; there's nothing he did wrong. If he loses due to the collusion of others against him, he didn't let anyone down, those who colluded against him did.

Sidebar:
With regard to Trump's supporters, they routinely claim that Donald Trump speaks his mind, that he tells it like it is. Well, how is it that the man who speaks his mind did so on a bus with Billy Bush, and we are not to believe him, particularly when multiple women come forth and say, "Yep. The behavior he described on that bus with Mr. Bush is precisely how he comported himself with me."?

Quite simply, one cannot simultaneously be frank, plain spoken and "telling it like it is" honest in the sense that Trump has presented himself and that his supporters claim they believe him to be, and be also not to be believed when one says whatever one says about oneself and one's attitudes. It's not as though on that bus Trump was describing how he perceived someone else to be; he was talking about himself and how it is in "Trumpland."​
End of sidebar.

You know, there are several different styles of voting machines, and there are also several different software systems to run the things. Not only that, but many of them can only be hacked individually.

That would mean that not only would the hackers need to know what style of machine is being used, but also they would have to have knowledge of the various software being used, and which was which before they could start hacking the machines individually.

Sorry..................but there is no way to rig the election via the voting machines.

Actually from an article I read, there is....at the back of the machine.with a couple seconds tweak.

Of course the elections are rigged, and any serious student of our elections knows this, strting with the third party efforts where fewer votes were cast for 3rd party candidates than the candidate had working in the precinct. We could also discuss precincts where more people voted than were registered, so they had like a 110% turn out which is obvious proof of rigging.

We have evidence of fraud in mail in ballots on a systematic level, and Pew has done a survey that showed about one registration in eight are flawed or fraudulent. That alone is 18 million votes.

A shill is a person who pretends to be a normal member of an audience and who is picked to "help out" in a magician performing a magic trick, and that is exactly what the defnders of our rigged elections are; shills playing the honest regular guy but they are in on the rigged game.

Actually from an article I read, there is....at the back of the machine.with a couple seconds tweak.

So, Russia is going to put operatives in all the polling districts in the USA so that they can "tweak" the back of the machine for a couple of seconds? Don't you think that someone would notice them "tweaking" the machines after the third or fourth one?

You're reaching pretty far Kat..........................

So, Russia is going to put operatives in all the polling districts in the USA so that they can "tweak" the back of the machine for a couple of seconds? Don't you think that someone would notice them "tweaking" the machines after the third or fourth one?

I never said that. I merely mentioned an article I had read. I do have longish arms though. :D

I don't think that there is any way in hell that the election results can be "rigged". Why? There are too many different machines that have too many different software systems, and they all have to be hacked individually.

The only way that Russia is going to be able to influence the election is to sew seeds of discord, propaganda and disinformation, get the American people to believe it, and then steer the narrative their way.

Apparently...................they've already made inroads because not only are there people saying that the election is rigged already, but they are also starting up a call to arms for a revolution in the event that Trump loses.

Another Civil War anyone? If Trump keeps up the inflammatory speech, then when he loses (and he will), there just might be people that start another.

I'm convinced the Dems are doing everything but shoot Trump dead to get Hillary elected. Rigging an election is square 1 for these thugs.

Of course the elections are rigged, and any serious student of our elections knows this, strting with the third party efforts where fewer votes were cast for 3rd party candidates than the candidate had working in the precinct. We could also discuss precincts where more people voted than were registered, so they had like a 110% turn out which is obvious proof of rigging.

We have evidence of fraud in mail in ballots on a systematic level, and Pew has done a survey that showed about one registration in eight are flawed or fraudulent. That alone is 18 million votes.

A shill is a person who pretends to be a normal member of an audience and who is picked to "help out" in a magician performing a magic trick, and that is exactly what the defnders of our rigged elections are; shills playing the honest regular guy but they are in on the rigged game.

This is an obvious troll. Sounds more like you want kudos for realizing that magic tricks aren't really magic?

I never said that. I merely mentioned an article I had read. I do have longish arms though. :D
thank you gold supporting member

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If you pay attention to the wikileaks you can see how ABC, NBC, MSNBC, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and other news organizations have actually come out and helped hilary clinton......then you look at the Project Veritas video where bob craemer, husband to Illinois congresswoman jan shakowski and scott foval are on video actually stating the details of their voter fraud operations...which states they target, how they recruit and train their voter fraud members...including illegal aliens.....and how they are getting their money and orders directly from the Democrat National Committe and the Director of Special Events....and how the hilary campaign is actually funneling money to them through the DNC...

Yes.....the election is being rigged.....

The press ignores her collapse...which would have ended any other politicians career...they ignore the email scandal...which would have destroyed any other politicians career, they ignore her leading the team of private detectives and political operatives to keep the women her husband raped and sexually assaulted silent...which would have ended any other politicians career, and how they have ignored all the bribes being laundered through the clinton foundation...which would have ended any other politicians career..........

Yes...the election is being rigged....

Forum List

Back