Do you think the Louisiana Shooter represents Conservatives, Tea Partiers and White people?

Do you think Houser is a representative of the Tea Party, white people, or conservatives in general?

• Yes, he represents conservatives

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No, he is a murderer, not representative of anyone

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters
You labeled him as a conservative in your op. You are the problem. You didn't ask why he was being labeled as a conservative. You asked if, as a conservative, he represents all conservatives. In doing so, you appear to make the assumption YOURSELF that he's a conservative, thus perpetuating the myth. Thanks a lot.

Okay then... I'm going based off of what I'm reading, from both sides of the political spectrum. I'm sorry you don't like the reality of this situation, kosher, but this time there's no denying it.

KATC.com Continuous News Coverage Acadiana-Lafayette - Theater gunman has history of mental illness politically radica
Yeah he's not a conservative. So that's not the reality.

And spare me your dishonesty. You said the purpose of the thread title was to ask people to DEFEND their assertion that he was a conservative. I pointed out that you state he IS a conservative, so that's not the purpose of it at all. And now you're asserting, again, that he is a conservative. In other words, you're being dishonest, so I'm through.

He wasn't a conservative. He was a mentally ill statist who wanted radical changes in the US.
He was another self-proclaimed Conservative, just like you and the rest of the other self-proclaimed Conservatives on USMB. You realize that and your running to the hills away from the truth.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

left-wingers need to stop pretending they aren't massive douchebag hypocrites excusing savage Islamic barbarity in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands by agreeing with Obama when he says "that isn't islam", then in the very next breath trying to paint the killers of 9 people as representative of every Christian conservative in America.

too many libs are losers who lie; to themselves

left-wingers need to stop pretending they aren't massive douchebag hypocrites excusing savage Islamic barbarity in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands by agreeing with Obama when he says "that isn't islam", then in the very next breath trying to paint the killers of 9 people as representative of every Christian conservative in America.

I've induced my first meltdown of the day. Before breakfast!

YAWN

nothing you can say to me can cause a meltdown. You have no credibility

He was another self-proclaimed Conservative, just like you and the rest of the other self-proclaimed Conservatives on USMB. You realize that and your running to the hills away from the truth.

I am a Left-Wing Progressive and I am God ... You other lefties better run for the hills from the truth. o_O

Sent from my Az2u using HolySpirit

Good job. It's called Hit-Dog-Syndrome.

YAWN

nothing you can say to me can cause a meltdown. You have no credibility

The first telling sign of insanity is when you start thinking all the sane people are the crazy ones.

You're there.

Summary: person with a history of mental illness kills 4 people and it's all about that he was a Muslim and influenced by his ideology....

Person with a history of mental illness kills two people in a theater...but there's NO WAY he was influenced by ideology.

Did I get that right?

Forum List

Back